Reviews for memories from a shore
rivieraviews chapter 1 . 3/22
I think, when he's old and he's dying, he does think of her.
Onlythegoodieyoung chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love this story, well, I actually love all of your stories. They are so well written, and they are beautiful without being cheesy, which is something I like. And they are also really inspiring, you have inspired me to write my first Quick story with your writing, so thanks, and I really hope you keep on writing, especially about Puck and Quinn.
fallendrastic chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
i just realized i read this and never reviewed - sorry about that. i thought i did, but then i realized i didn't, so here i am now! :)

so, i thought this was lovely and beautiful and achingly truthful and so wondrously and incredibly /real/. it's something that could actually happen in real life. like, it's a snippet of someone's autobiography. i can literally see this playing out for puck and quinn. it was heartbreaking in more ways than one and stayed completely true to everything puck and quinn are about.

all in all, i thought this was just lovely and a great read. it's realistic, it's sharp, concise and well thought out. very nice work. another brilliant story from you! :)

favoriting.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Wow. amazing. in some ways, one of the most heartbreakings endings you've written.
Shananigan chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Wow, that was beautifully depressing.
Lovetheday chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Oh my god. This story is so good!
KatieHaller chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was so amazing! So bittersweet
woodstockfestival chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
FlopsyOllie chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This is so beautiful! It made me sad, because of course as a Quick fan I want them to be together forever, but it makes sense considering where their relationship seems to be right now on the show, and they are only in high school and high school relationships don't last forever.

Everything you write is amazing!
Unfortunate Fates chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
You're amazing. Somehow, you manage to capture Quick in all of their screwed-up glory and beauty, and the way you write them so imperfect is what I've always loved about them. I know I've sung your praises on pretty much every glee story you've ever posted, but I honestly can't help but get excited when something so lovely comes out the way this has.

Their dynamic is just so heartbreaking. I've always wanted to be able to write something that literally aches the way this piece does, but I've yet to get there. For now, I'm content to cry over the most beautiful ship that never got to really sail through pieces like this.

Thank you so much for posting this. :)