Reviews for Memory as Full Time Occupation
ciTohCysP chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is amazing and you write the characters so well! You should definitely write more of this! Faved!
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
this needs to be continued. it's awesome.

only thing i want to see that wasn't here is Maine. He would be hard, but since its AU already...

Anyway, awesome. it's healing heartwarming read.
Alkeni chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I very much like this fic. I hope to see more in this AU.
c chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
We need a series of this, I want to see more happines for the PFL gang :D
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
coool ,very cool
Thom Phan chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Well I like it.
Just curious, you never said if this was a one-shot or not. No idea where you'd go, but the concept os a good strong base so far. That alone has always been enough for me.
Good luck with any future works.
kappyish chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
"The Child's Illustrated Guide to Government Cover-ups."

Mind blown. Right there.

I somehow get the feeling that the Director would have been investigated and arrested whether RvB had happened or not, but...
Fourth in Command Cixalea Jwan chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was AU but kept to the characters' personalities. I especially loved how you constructed Wash and Connie's relationship. People always pair them together, but no one really explains how they would act as a couple. Well done!
BenRG chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
On a freaky level, it makes sense that there might be someone called Andersmith in the Director's past. After all, Epsilon was primarily memories; everything in the Season 9 virtual world sequence would have, ultimately, to be do with Epsilon's distorted memories.
Omega the Omniscient chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Andersmith! He was so young...

This story is definitely a nice thought. I like how you managed to work in everyone who wasn't irredeemably insane. Cough Wyoming and Maine cough cough. The bit about names and memory really gives a feeling of consistency with the scheme of things despite it being an alternate universe.