Reviews for Just Another Flesh Wound
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Good story. Poor Sherlock is so distraught!
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is lovely :)
Rairakku1234 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
'This wouldn't ordinarily be of too much concern as John had bled numerous times during his association with Sherlock (too many outside circumstances to recall – honestly, John was like a human pin-cushion) but this time John was bleeding far too quickly, and with greater volume. It was the volume bit that was particularly alarming.'

Hahahaha I love the Shock that you can feel in these thoughts. well done :)

"Good." He inhaled. "Lestrade, you have less than two minutes to get medical attention here or I'm burning down your flat. I mean it this time." He winced, and jerked his ear away from the blackberry.'

Very Sherlockian request and I loved thier bickering about ambulance numbers and staying awake has a mild old married couple vibe that's fantastic.

Really enjoyed this drabble, Thanks for sharing,
Rairakku
Ocaso chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
As per my previous reviews to your other fics, I'd definitely quote you in real life, lol. Please keep posting for the BBC-Sherlock-verse (yep, you've finally managed to make me sound like a desperate fangirl...)
Cheers,
Ocaso.
lemonpiefirefly chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Your characterizations and relationship here are fun, even though the situation is a bit dire. I like dark for dark's sake, but I am so glad the ending wasn't ... well, "darker". I also like Imperious Holmes, doing exactly what he would to the long-suffering Lestrade. Also, I prefer a friendship plus/ pre-slash/ asexual romance type story and good ones of those are oddly a bit more elusive in this fandom than I would expect, so I appreciate that aspect as well.
Honey Fujioka chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Cute. Just plain cute. (Wait, John was STABBED-oops! Still cute. XD)

Loved the idea, and the last two lines:

"Far too many ambulances, John," he mumbled, fingers loose in his, following them down the alley towards the flashing lights and fresher air.

John's answering smile was enough.