Reviews for Willpower
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
**She imagined he wouldn't have expected her to be the stubborn type. But then, she couldn't remember the last time she'd felt so strongly about something.**

You nailed their character arcs in this piece. Nice!
itsi3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
:) NICE job!
Crystal
ktikat13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Aww that was sweet, go Carol and I love these two!
superfelix chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Even her thoughts were coming to her in Daryl-speak now…hahaha.

Yeah, re removed his tent to come back.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
this is one of my all time favorites! the last line sums it all up nicely.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I've read all your Caryl stories and all of them are very in their character! I love all of them. They were all simple, honest and straight to the point interpretation of all caryl interactions. You've written them very well that i literally read every single word unlike other fictions i've read that i just browse to quickly end them. I hope you will not stop writing about them. Thank you for making my caryl dream come true at least in fiction.
abovetherim chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I like it a lot, you write some of the best caryl fics!
Chi Shiro chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Yay! Someone touched more on the scene from the tent! Even the people on Talking Dead were saying how it felt like they should have ended up making out after that confrontation.

Great job and I look forward to more.
Kid Sister chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Loved this! Sooo well done! And the last sentence of the story was pure perfection3
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
YES! OHMYGOD YES! This is so simple and so perfect and I just heart you so much for it.

And I love that Daryl goes and has a mini hissy fit in his campfire area, kicking the wall because he's giving in. And again, you had them do all this without saying a word, which is exactly how they do a lot of their communication in the show.

MASSIVE HUGS for this.
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
love it. i swear i need more daryl and carol!
SmoshLuuh chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I just loved it :D

Daryl and Carol make such good moments, even with just gazes :)