Reviews for Brother to the Labyrinth
pitchblackforever chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
I love it.
Christina salvatore chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
FINALLY! Jareth has some issues, he needs to kiss her more often
sheniyag chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
There is something faintly foreboding about how the words 'as the world falls down' that give you the image of a crazed clown. Or is that just me?
SongtotheMoon17 chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
This is a really good plot line and very interesting but there's one thing bothering me and I can't figure it out by myself: how old is Crystal? I figured she was fairly young since she was scared of thunder storms but you make her seem like she's 15 years old. It's just not all lining up for me and it's really confusing me while I'm reading the story. Could you please, by chance, pm me and let me know so it doesn't bother me any longer? Thanks! The story is great by the way but I'd say work more on your grammar and spelling because I still see probably about more than 5 mistakes per chapter. Keep up the good work and you should improve. Your story lines stay consistent do that's good and your characters seem fine as well :)
SonAletaDee chapter 25 . 6/26/2012
Sadly, there wasn't enough people.

What's needed are a bunch of people (at least 30, to match Critics United) with their own forum and the time/Prep H to deal with it.

A week-long hiatus, planned several weeks in advance, would be much better. I think it should happen. My favourite site to read on is being destroyed? Nooooo...
The Queen of Water chapter 25 . 6/22/2012
Same for this one.
notwritten chapter 24 . 6/4/2012
That was interesting to read . Keep smiling. :-)
Person3162012 chapter 24 . 6/4/2012
Hooray for Crystal and Sarah and Jareth! I'm glad they're all happy now, but sad it came to an end, but all good things must, I guess. Oh well, it was fun to read so thank you for writing! ;)
amy-fielding chapter 24 . 6/3/2012
nawww lovely :') just lovely!
fan girl 666 chapter 24 . 6/3/2012
very awesome ending to your story i like how Crsytal finished college before deciding to go with Jareth
The Queen of Water chapter 24 . 6/3/2012
This story is cool.
notwritten chapter 23 . 5/18/2012
That was good. Keep smiling. :-)
fan girl 666 chapter 23 . 5/18/2012
i love that Kobin got what he deserved at the end
amy-fielding chapter 23 . 5/18/2012
amazing!
Person3162012 chapter 23 . 5/18/2012
Yay! Kobin's gone! He deserved it too. Plus, he's really stupid, but I'm surprised Jareth didn't have a plan. Oh well, but there will at least be an epilogue, right? RIGHT? ;)