Reviews for December Night Tranquillity
oh.bonita chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
fantastic job! [: this chapter was a great way to start off the story! good luck with the next chapter!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Hahaha, this was cute! And Domon and Rain both stayed in character, I think. The only thing I didn't like was that Rain agreed on the pretense that she would marry him only if it made him happy, and I do think he would argue against it. Because when she says that, it sounds more like she ...I don't know...only wants HIM to be happy, and that she wouldn't agree to marry him because SHE loves him- only because it'll make him happy and that's all.

Maybe I'm insane. (Probably.)

Anyway, keep up the great work!

Cheers,

-Manna
Garrett S. White chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Uh...I'm going to have to get back to you on this...good title, though...my birthday happens to be .1990
Valese chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
yay! i've read this one before, but the review button wasn't working that time _; but now it is! and i still love it! yay!
Jen23 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
What a fantastic story! I must go check out some more of your work.
Samantha mitchell chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
I love it that wasa the best Fan Fic ever!
Amanda chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
I loved that story. I loved it when he asked her yo marry him. I know that if he was real I would marry him. Don't call me crazy but I would. I hope that you make another chapter of their weddind and their life together. Good luck.
chichi5 chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
That was cute i loved it keep it up.

Love

chichi
Autumn Frost chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Your stories are just so beautiful, they move my heart, and whenever i get up, finshed from reading one of them, i look at the world in a whold new dimension. Thank you for writing these stories...they truly inspire me to keep up my dreams, and let me know that I am not alone in the love of writing...and reading...you are *the* most favorite fanfiction author i have, and trust me, i am *extremely* well read. Keep it up!
GREMLIN chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
"He _had_ noticed how beautiful _she_ was before, but it still could catch him off guard." I love that line; a good push-away from the cliche "he never noticed how beautiful she was". I've read (and reviewed, a rarity) two in one night by you (that's cool for me!). Another great Domon/Rain fic. I loved it. Your style has a nice bit of eloquence (while keeping in character) to it. That's rare (but wonderful) in a fanfic writer. Continue with G Gundam fics! Please! Okay, I'm gonna stop before I run out of space (can you run out of space in a review? never done it before) Oh! and that Charlemane (gods, I can't spell) thing, I never knew...I'm gonna have to look in my book for that. Thanks for the info (learn something new everyday!).
shyxsakura chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
wow, i luv all of ur gundam stories! i read all of them but. . had no time to review. . well, juss for u im gonna go back to each one. . put them in my fave list and put u in my fave authors! I luv this story! i luv how u word things and i luv ur writing style! great job!

ja ne!
Lee Anne chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
hmMmmm...i think you should continue the story...well if you want to...but i think you should...i think i signed it already but i just felt like signing it again! )hehe...gReAt sTorY...i hope you take my advice and continue it! ) well...good job!
jammer9 chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
I love all of your fic's. your my favorite fic writer. every time I read a fanfiction and I really like it the authers name is dr. breif's cat.
kai chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
i thought your story was really cute i hope you mke a second chapter.
penwalker chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
yay! great fic...drunk domon...happy raine...they get married! wonderful! _