Reviews for Here I Come
garnmcgaughn chapter 50 . 4/29
Great story, I’d almost swear I’ve read it before but it’s srill letting me review so maybe not. Or it was never finished when I first started it :). Was a great story and a fun read. Love how you tied a lot of it together with the chars and events plus throwing in the names of the new glee members was an interesting touch as well.
vitrine chapter 50 . 2/11
This fanfic ticked off a lot of boxes for me. It was enjoyable, largely error free, and cute. It's a good story, but I feel like it could've been a great one. I'm sorry if any of the following criticisms offend you in any way; they're just my opinions.

To start off with, Quinn and Rachel's respective friend circles were pretty one dimensional and seemed to just serve as comedic relief. The fact that they're basically carbon copies of their Lima counterparts is funny to think about, but only for a moment or two. Otherwise they're completely expendable, and it's kind of hard as a reader to value them as much as Quinn or Rachel do when they don't have a new personality or a personality at all besides being supportive. I would've much preferred to have Santana and Brittany live with one of them.

The main issue I have with the story is how transparently you as the author tried to inject yourself into the story, especially regarding Rachel. Sometimes it worked. One example being with Camp Sunshine. In that instance it mostly worked because it related to Quinn's recovery, but when it's said that Rachel was volunteering there for years that gave me some pause. In Glee canon Rachel is caring, sure, but she's mainly known for how much time she devotes to performing. Still, I liked the little interlude into Camp Sunshine; it felt natural and well executed. My problem is when Rachel says that her Broadway dreams are second to her dreams of being a martial arts instructor. In my opinion, that was unbelievable. Throughout the story I could accept Rachel's foray into martial arts since she was a sexual assault victim and practicing Tang Soo Do made her feel safer and stronger. But for Rachel to be content in living in Lima, the town she's wanted to leave since forever, for two years post-marriage aiming to be a studio owner? That's completely OOC of the ambitious Rachel we know. Heck, that's OOC of Quinn to even allow them to live in Lima! And then the Superman tattoo thing. Granted, the stars were a cute touch, but it still felt weird that she would get a tattoo identical to her friend's. The explanation behind it and Rachel's shock and awe toward it felt forced. I respect and like all of the things I've mentioned thus far (the Superman tattoo, being a Tang Soo Do instructor, volunteering at Camp Sunshine), but it just felt unnatural, like you copy and pasted things from your life onto Rachel. You sound like an awesome person and I'd gladly read an autobiography, I'd just prefer not to read it in fanfiction.

That's my two cents. It's clear that Here I Come took a lot of hard work, and the length alone is something to marvel at. So thank you for writing this. I hope you have a nice day.
ttandme69 chapter 50 . 7/25/2017
Seriously you end it with Ryder Hudson! That is cruel!

Loved the story and the family you created! Wish there was more. Thanks, Lisa
ttandme69 chapter 40 . 7/24/2017
Oh to meet Babs! I would be incoherent too. Love that woman. I was surprised that Rachel did not post it on Facebook right away? LOL thanks, Lisa
alexisquinn chapter 19 . 6/1/2017
I'm honestly very upset (triggered?) by this almost-rape scene. You don't give a warning about only violence when rape is more than just physical abuse. Been enjoying this fic but im not sure where you're going with these characters anymore. They seem more out of character after each chapter and it just seems less and less realistic for them to speak and act the way you're making them. This chapter has me upset and I have so much distrust in your warnings now, think i'll stop here. Sorry if this review seemed too negative. I'm just stating how I feel and it is in no way a personal attack on you or your writing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
This shit is laughable! Quinn was in a terrible accident and you made it all about Rachel. Stop writing. You're bias.
creator-of-chaos98 chapter 32 . 7/15/2016
I swear I've kept my cool thus far with this story. Yes, I'm late in reading it as I'm late to the entire fandom. I swore to myself that I'd play it cool when I first read the name Kahlan in the story. I personally know a Kahlan. When the story mentioned she had a boyfriend, I might have giggled to myself and muttered 'Richard' under my breath. But nothing, NOTHING prepared me for the pterodactyl-like sound I produced at 4:30 in the morning when I read Cara Mason's name. I didn't mean to write a paragraph, but this was something I needed to get off my chest.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/3/2016
I
Slushverte01 chapter 14 . 4/2/2016
OMG I can't believe she sang On My Way from Boyce Avenue! 3
OrionTheHunter chapter 50 . 3/27/2016
This was great. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
Wow just wow
For new readers chapter 29 . 8/21/2015
A quick heads up: Many character have been replaced with OOC sues, the leads are empty sock puppets; frankly the more you read later, the more Rachel shows as an glorified SI.

All-in-all rates a 4/10.
Qendgame chapter 50 . 8/5/2015
Amazing! Great story and beautifully written. Thank you. Definitely one of my favourite Faberry fics!
Mkfreeze27 chapter 50 . 6/1/2015
Such a amazing story . so much emotion in every chapter ... This is defiantly in my top 5 .. Great work
fangirlmc chapter 50 . 5/22/2015
I've been following this fanfic since you posted chapter 1 but had to stop somewhere along the way because life and schoolworks got in the way. Thankfully, i was finally able to finish reading the whole thing yesterday after I basically reread it from the start AND GOSH, I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS STORY! IT'S SOOOOOO GOOD AND THE ENDING WAS AMAZING! Definitely one of the best faberry fanfics that I have ever read (and i've read A LOT)! Thank you for creating such a wonderful story! Xx
1,668 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »