Reviews for Here I Come
fangirlmc chapter 50 . 10h
I've been following this fanfic since you posted chapter 1 but had to stop somewhere along the way because life and schoolworks got in the way. Thankfully, i was finally able to finish reading the whole thing yesterday after I basically reread it from the start AND GOSH, I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS STORY! IT'S SOOOOOO GOOD AND THE ENDING WAS AMAZING! Definitely one of the best faberry fanfics that I have ever read (and i've read A LOT)! Thank you for creating such a wonderful story! Xx
E.Elliot chapter 50 . 2/23
Omg I love it!*-*
TheFabDonna chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
So I have to admit that the road this story brought me on was far from what I had expected when I started reading this fic. And that's not a bad thing, it just turned into something I hadn't expected. I mean in the wake of "on my way" faberry fans were on top of the world, and the amount of post-omw fics prove that. But this was something else entirely. This was a story on it's own. So beautiful and brilliant, and the way you weaved it. The characters you created and the choices you made along the way made this story something unique in it's own right. It was angsty and it was dark, much darker than what I had expected this story to be. But I would trade a second I spent on this story for something else. It was beautiful and heart wrecking, and made me realize that I will never get sick of reading about how those two girls could fall in love. Because the opportunities are endless and this one, is probably always gonna be one of my favorites. (And that is saying a lot because I can't even count the number of faberry fics I have read anymore).
Guest chapter 50 . 9/12/2014
Damn, seriously don't know what to say to this. I can't seem to find the words to express how amazing this journey has been. One hell of an amazing adventure. Such a great pleasure. Thanks you greatly for sharing.
sanekittens chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Hehheh.
sanekittens chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Hell yeah we are!
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 50 . 8/20/2014
This is brilliant, I have read it over a couple of nights! Any chance of a sequel?
Guest chapter 50 . 7/26/2014
I love it!.. Read this day and night, I was obsessed and did not regret it. Im sad that this is over. Will ready the rest of your work! Keep up!
Guest chapter 51 . 7/22/2014
I just read the story and was all set to write a glowing review. And then you went and pimped yourself on the story in a standalone chapter instead of on your author page like you should. So forget it.
Charlie Edgar chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Awww, they're so cute fighting over they stuffed animals .
gumyumgirl chapter 51 . 7/18/2014
Wow that's awesome! I was amazed with your writing and will to share this beautiful story with us and even though it's not a short story I felt like I just started it when was nearing the end. So I'll be happy to read more from you and will definitely buy your book! :)
Nixorasix chapter 51 . 7/18/2014
This is fantastic news. Congratulations.
can't wait to get it.
I think it's wonderful that people who start of writing here end up getting published.
Both you and Stephyblue have books out. That's a wonderful accomplishment.
I hope you keep on writing here as well.

and as always if you keep on writing I will keep on reading.

Again congrats.
Guest chapter 50 . 7/17/2014
I am greatful to say thank u for writing this story just i love it.. Greatness at its fullest. Well done for this.
faberry14 chapter 51 . 7/17/2014
Are you going to delete Here I Come?! ;(
Maggie's Love chapter 51 . 7/17/2014
Jamie: "

I have loved your work for a long time (under different FF identities).

I am so glad you have published Soul Searching. I'll track the eBook version down on Amazon. I don't do paper any more.
1,654 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »