Reviews for Here I Come
creator-of-chaos98 chapter 32 . 7/15
I swear I've kept my cool thus far with this story. Yes, I'm late in reading it as I'm late to the entire fandom. I swore to myself that I'd play it cool when I first read the name Kahlan in the story. I personally know a Kahlan. When the story mentioned she had a boyfriend, I might have giggled to myself and muttered 'Richard' under my breath. But nothing, NOTHING prepared me for the pterodactyl-like sound I produced at 4:30 in the morning when I read Cara Mason's name. I didn't mean to write a paragraph, but this was something I needed to get off my chest.
I
Slushverte01 chapter 14 . 4/2
OMG I can't believe she sang On My Way from Boyce Avenue! 3
OrionTheHunter chapter 50 . 3/27
This was great. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
Wow just wow
For new readers chapter 29 . 8/21/2015
A quick heads up: Many character have been replaced with OOC sues, the leads are empty sock puppets; frankly the more you read later, the more Rachel shows as an glorified SI.

All-in-all rates a 4/10.
Qendgame chapter 50 . 8/5/2015
Amazing! Great story and beautifully written. Thank you. Definitely one of my favourite Faberry fics!
Mkfreeze27 chapter 50 . 6/1/2015
Such a amazing story . so much emotion in every chapter ... This is defiantly in my top 5 .. Great work
fangirlmc chapter 50 . 5/22/2015
I've been following this fanfic since you posted chapter 1 but had to stop somewhere along the way because life and schoolworks got in the way. Thankfully, i was finally able to finish reading the whole thing yesterday after I basically reread it from the start AND GOSH, I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS STORY! IT'S SOOOOOO GOOD AND THE ENDING WAS AMAZING! Definitely one of the best faberry fanfics that I have ever read (and i've read A LOT)! Thank you for creating such a wonderful story! Xx
E.Elliot chapter 50 . 2/23/2015
Omg I love it!*-*
TheFabDonna chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
So I have to admit that the road this story brought me on was far from what I had expected when I started reading this fic. And that's not a bad thing, it just turned into something I hadn't expected. I mean in the wake of "on my way" faberry fans were on top of the world, and the amount of post-omw fics prove that. But this was something else entirely. This was a story on it's own. So beautiful and brilliant, and the way you weaved it. The characters you created and the choices you made along the way made this story something unique in it's own right. It was angsty and it was dark, much darker than what I had expected this story to be. But I would trade a second I spent on this story for something else. It was beautiful and heart wrecking, and made me realize that I will never get sick of reading about how those two girls could fall in love. Because the opportunities are endless and this one, is probably always gonna be one of my favorites. (And that is saying a lot because I can't even count the number of faberry fics I have read anymore).
Guest chapter 50 . 9/12/2014
Damn, seriously don't know what to say to this. I can't seem to find the words to express how amazing this journey has been. One hell of an amazing adventure. Such a great pleasure. Thanks you greatly for sharing.
sanekittens chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Hehheh.
sanekittens chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Hell yeah we are!
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 50 . 8/20/2014
This is brilliant, I have read it over a couple of nights! Any chance of a sequel?
1,662 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »