Reviews for Forecast
sydneysages chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This...it was really beautifully written, with some gorgeous language and a really nice style, but I didn't really understand it. I read it through three times and it still didn't click.

Then again, your characterisations were really intriguing, and the angst was tangible in the fic, and the whole "sending a message" thing was brilliant...so...idk.

I liked the storyline, but it wasn't the clearest.
she was the book thief chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
wow, rae! i love it! i was fairly confused at first with the weather and the dates and whatnot, but i think i figured it out. my favorite day was thursday, the description in there is amazing. :) i also love the parts in parentheses and the whole struggle over technology, haha.
brahdley jims chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
omg rae what did i just read i don't even know

okay so i was slightly confused but i think that added to the effect of the fic. AND THE WEATHER WAS USED SO NICELY OMFG AND THE TEXTS/MESSAGES/CALLS.

but yes. i probably found this funnier than i was meant to - please don't tell me it was an angsty fic of them being separated, because i just thought it was about scorpius not being able to use a muggle phone all that time.

as i said, confused.

but i love it anyway. ;)
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aww, I really loved this, Rae! I loved Scorpius being too proud to figure out how to use the phone, it was adorable. I loved how you put in the weather and the whole abscence of Rose. This was adorable, angsty and just Scorrose-y, and, ofc, that's the perfect mixture! Great job, I loved it! :D
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
why are you such a good writer? ;) I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
you're story is awesome :)
Emily Gunning chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
this is sooooo good tan! oh my god!
Queen Riza chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh my goodness, this was amazing! I love it!
downstage chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
OHmygosh, Rae, this is fabulous. The formatting is beautiful, and the whole idea of it is one I've never seen before. It's so beautifully written, and the ending is so sweet and I love it :3

It's so cute, too, and original, and it's just sort of hilarious why he doesn't reply and how she thinks he's mad at him and I love the way you incorporate humor and such :)
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Awh, this is really good, I like it a lot! I will admit the format confused me a little, but once I got over that I loved it. I really, really liked the way you expanded on the prompts.
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I have to be honest. The first time I read this, the format confused me, but I read it again a few times and then I started to actually like it!

Wait, scratch that. I loved it!

Scorpius was just so adorable in this fic that I fell in love with him again. I loved this idea for the story with Scorpius not being able to use a phone and Rose thinking that he didn't answer her messages because he was mad at her. It was just so like Scorpius. And I could imagine the whole thing!

I would've liked a bit more clarity in this fic, but overall, it was well-written! So, great job!
felines chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Brilliant work. I admit, the format was quite startling at first, but I learned to love it by the very end. I loved the entire thing, really. This is a stroke of brilliance. The last tidbit was genius. I loved how Scorpius asks the Apple Genius Bar, he he. Great job!

(You've also earned 10 points for your entry! I upped it from 5 because I figured entries deserve more.)
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Oh, this was brilliant! A little confusing at first but my puny brain wrapped my head around it eventually. I really liked the text messages and the quotes and Scorpius' stream of consciousness. And pathetic fallacy! Oh, I so love that. :D
dancinginthesunlight chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
love it.
vapiddreamscape chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This story was beautiful. I loved the metaphor with the thunderstorm and the sun with gusty wind. I loved Maya when she said that they're predicting sun. I also liked that the italics were Rose's texts. It took me awhile to get it, but after I did, it added a lot to the story.

I liked how at first, at least in my case, I thought it was letters or carrier pigieons or something but it turned out to be a cellphone. The way he couldn't figure out how to work it was so very wizard and I liked that, because so many people make it seem as though Muggle objects are a wizards second nature.

I liked how you did Scorpius' character, with him taking ten months to get help.

I found it a bit confusing at first though. Once I read it more carefully it made some sense but although the metaphor was beautiful, it did make it a little confusing. Also, the dates at the beginning, are those texts from Rose? Finally, why did Rose go overseas? That would have been interesting to know. But all in all, you did a fantastic job. I loved this story.