Reviews for The Elliptical Threads
Buddy5647 chapter 25 . 11/9/2016
This is great. A nice, soft, quiet bridge between the savage emotionality of the letter chapter and the big scene of Penny meets her new daughter. By the way, I am anxious to see the letter from Lisa to Penny. Very good chapter.
Buddy5647 chapter 24 . 11/9/2016
OMG, you've been reading my letters! I have 2 such letters. I treasure them greatly and read them now and again, when I need a boost or get lonely for them. I read 4 fandoms, TBBT, NCIS, Lois& Clark, and Kim Possible. In none of them have I seen a piece so insightful, and beautifully written as The Letter. I have seen nothing on this site so simultaneously heartwarming yet heartbreaking at the same time. It brought me to tears, to the point that the students in my class were worried about me, so much so that one of them went to get the pastor out what was wrong. I can't express my gratitude and admiration enough. Thank you for sharing you thoughts, insights and (considerable) talent. Buddy
Buddy5647 chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
Wanted to get started a little, see how it would go. So far, a huge success. Very nice, very emotional. I'm a big softy, so I'm an easy target, and I got two chokeups, and 4 full tears. Gonna be a total mess pretty soon. Very well done!
bamadude chapter 65 . 5/1/2016
Looking back, I noticed that I have never reviewed a single chapter. I absolutely regret that absence and I am truly sorry. I will not try to review each chapter, but give you one for the whole story is a marvelous example of how a story should be written. I have read countless stories and this is quite honestly one of, if not the best. You start off with them reconnecting after 12 years. Then through out the story, what occurred during their separation. You have perfectly conveyed Leonard's pain and suffering in losing his wife to cancer, as well as, his joy and love for his daughter. His love for Penny, as her love for him, has never ended. Their love for each other only grew stronger. I could go on and on, but I would probably bore you. Be that as it may, I have read this story several times and I've truly enjoyed it every time. Thank you for such great stories to read,
allanjay chapter 65 . 2/3/2016
I know it’s been years since you wrote it, but I am a newcomer to TBBT fanfiction (reading and writing) and just read Elliptical Threads and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. It was engrossing and touching – especially the treatment of the heartbreak of the 12 years apart. Elliptical – but not hyperbolic! Excellent work, and I look forward to reading more.
penpeny chapter 65 . 5/23/2014
I came across the story checking out some random TBBT fanfics and decided to give it a go, purely to honour the amount of work you put into this (as in the number of words that I saw the story consisted of)... it might be a couple years after you finished it but I wanted to say - great job :)
very heartwarming story, was a pleasure to read (I got so much into it that I finished it in 3 days)... maybe a tiny bit _too_ 'goody-goody' (Beverly writing cards for her son every year? yeah right :P) but still brought a smile to my face many many times (and a few tears too)...
thank you for the read - will check out your other stories for sure as well :)
Ppowers619 chapter 65 . 9/2/2013
Loved it. Thank you
Oldnavy chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I just finished his story and I really enjoyed it. I did not think I would like it at first because of the second L/P breakup, but as I cotinued reading the story really drew me in.. I really liked Leonards daughter and how you wrote the othes in. I was surprised that you did not say much about Howards mom. I may hae mised it so I am reading through th story again. Overall, I thought it was very good.
Nogravitasatall chapter 65 . 6/4/2013
"Clap... clap... clap... clap, clap, clap" , then a whole flurry of claps, then a roar, then just a wall of noise, that is me clapping..
Nogravitasatall chapter 49 . 6/4/2013
Ok, like wow. Best disclaimers ever. Oh, and I just got caught up in the story, so much. Nice to think it wraps up well regardless of what might play out on screen.
eddymyla chapter 65 . 3/6/2013
i really loved this story! it took me at least two days to read it. it was very well written. i got the kindle version so i can read it again if i wanted! thank you for writing this. it is probably one of the best fanfics i've ever read.
the-scribblin-scot chapter 65 . 1/14/2013
Loved this story very well written one of the quickest novel length pieces I've read
Osced chapter 65 . 12/27/2012
Interesting fan fic and I like the idea of the story, the changes of the characters was really great and I loved to see the new Leonard. But some parts of the story felt like a regression and the characters was the same as they were before.

I can really see the characters reasons to what they did and it really felt like an epilogue to the show. Even if I sometimes didn't like what they did I could see and understand why they did it.

Looking forward to read more of your stuff!

/Osced
Jasaa chapter 65 . 10/4/2012
Thanks for the story. It was really nice.

It has been couple of days since I finished the story, but due to lack of time I did not review and now I have forgotten most of what I was going to write, but here is one thing that kind of bothered me: They mentioned second interview with Sam at hospital, but it never took place - well atleast not "on the screen". Just wanted to mention it since I kind of looked forward to it. Sorry if you mentioned it in some of your pre-chapter/post-chapter comments did not really read them. Anyways thanks.
scifiromance chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
I really like Liisa, even though she isn't alive, she just sounds nice. :)
322 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »