Reviews for Izuna and Madara Hogwarts Professors
kat1316 chapter 11 . 4/14
noooo wheres the next chapter
Minori chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
Why aren't there more chapters?!
This is hilarious!
HappyEndingsFtw chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
Madara and Izuna duo with your humorous personalities are my favourites :)
Antonio92 chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
In the past I've ignored your stranger story ideas, focusing on the more serious ones like Last Try.

I now realize just how much of a mistake that was _ Are any of your stories dead, or will you eventually continue with all of them?
danielgazizov chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
God, please make more, this is the funniest cross over ive ever read
DarkViolet7258 chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
I loved this chapter, I truly did
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Love Izuna and Madara playing politics. Also love how dismissive they are of the wizard's "war." XD
maxridelover chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
lol that's hilarious!
Jostanos chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
I had wondered when Draco may pull the "I'm telling Daddy" routine.

I wonder... May Harry get to know the Uchiha brothers better?
May he and they do a heritage test in Gringots?

Draco: How much more are they going to humiliate those better than they?

Harry: Shut up, Malfoy. THEY are better than US!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
"he and his brother were teaching a bunch of soft little civilians who would have been on the battlefield years ago had they belonged to one of gthe Shinobi clans."

Just thought I'd mention the "gthe" spelling error to you.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
That last bit was waaaay too good! Constant Vigilance!
treavellergirl chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Amusing as always It would be interesting if the time passes differently between the two worlds as well, and if Harry would want to go with his distant relatives back to the world they come from when they wish to go back with maybe some extra students that would like to disappear from their own world
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Played them like fiddle.
narutoDkurosaki chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
This is the most amusing and best HP & NARUTO CROSSOVER EVER and I can't wait to see what happens next I seriously hope harry awakens the rinnegan can't wait to see madara's expression
Crystal M. Key chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
Bahahahahaha! I am highly amused. Please update sometime! Thanks. Favorite quotes:

"You wouldn't happen to be from the lands of the Sage that lies beneath the Demon Moon would you?" the middle Weasley child asked as the interview cum interrogation ended.

Izuna frowned, the other two and even Dumbledore had assumed that he and his brother had come from some place called Japan. The young man who apparently hadn't automatically assumed so as well couldn't mean…

"Would you care to elaborate?" he asked.

"It's a story that has been passed down my family line for the last few centuries that supposedly explains why the Weasleys have red hair." Percy said "According to family legend, the Weasleys all had brown hair until one day a woman named Uzumaki…"

"Whyyyyyyyy? !" he howled, interrupting the Weasley's tale and startling the "Minister" and the toad-like woman. "Why does this keep happening to me? Why is it that everywhere I turn, even on worlds where there shouldn't be…"

"Insanity?" the Umbridge woman asked in a falsely sweet tone of voice.

"Don't know what else to call it. It's not like they hear voices or anything like that, but… The ones with it have a bit of a volatile personality, an odd verbal tic, can't sit still for more than one second, come up with the wildest ideas, have the devils own luck in getting them to work, and a tendency towards pranking people." Madara replied.

"Fred and George." the Weasley said, as if those three words explained everything.

"Oh." the Minister said.

Apparently those three words did explain everything.

Izuna was still crying at the fact that there were Uzumaki in this world as well. He didn't have the heart to tell him that Dumbledore had told him that Percy was the middle child, and that they would be teaching four of the red-heads this year. Since Izuna was practically useless at the moment, he would be the one who was stuck drawing up the lesson plans.

The first order of business was to read the book that he was supposed to be teaching out of to see exactly how useful it was. He opened the book. He closed the book. The book was in that incomprehensible "English" language, and he couldn't understand a word of it. They'd forgotten to put a "Translation Charm" on the damned thing, he'd forgotten to ask for one, and he wasn't about to go back to that old lunatic and look like an idiot.

Second order of business, ignore the book.

After walking through the semi-crowded alley, they finally stopped at a massive white marble building. The imposing edifice spoke of how important the people inside thought they were. Izuna could think of at least three ways to destroy it off the top of his head.

"Five." Madara muttered by his side.

Crap. Madara always won at that game.

"What're yours?" Madara asked.

"Have the blond Uzumaki Freak of Nature spam the place with his shadow clones, Doton Jutsu, tell Hashirama that it is evil and getting in the way of any progress towards peace." he replied.

"…And you're sure that your recent trip didn't drive you insane?" Madara said after nearly a minute of silence.

"Reasonably." he replied as they stepped into the bank's lobby and found seats. They didn't stare at the goblins like people who had never encountered them before often did. But, then again, they'd seen stranger people back home.

"Your and Lucia Malfoy's nuptials have been the talk of the wizarding world all morning." Dumbledore replied in a tone that indicated that he was of the opinion that Madara should be more aware of such things.

"Glad it's you this time." Izuna said, slapping the slightly stunned Madara on the shoulder. "I've woken up to discover that I was married five times already."

The Headmaster choked on the yellow candy that he'd just popped into his mouth.

"So, which one of them do you think is the new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor?" Ron asked Harry as they seated themselves near the middle of the Gryffindor table.

"I don't know, but I don't like the way those guys are looking at me." Harry replied as he studied the staff table where two men who looked related were speaking with each-other and casting him the occasional amused glance.

"So, how do you think they'll try to kill you?" Ron asked.

"Dunno, poison? Nobody's tried to poison me yet." Harry replied.

"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed, sounding scandalized.

"What? It's not like every other Defence Against the Dark Arts professor hasn't tried to kill me." Harry said. "It was an accident on Lupin's part, but that doesn't mean that he didn't try to eat me."

"Harry, but that's not…You don't…Whatever, forget it, I give up." Hermione said, apparently not launching into the lecture she usually would have at this point.

"Harry, mate, I think you broke her." Ron said, looking somewhat amazed.

Soon enough, one of the strange cast iron knives thudded into the ground half an inch away from where he had been a second before. Having had experience dodging, he'd known the thing had been coming his way practically since the instant it had been thrown, and had made sure to be out of the way. Unfortunately, this had gotten the attention of his professors, and the one called Izuna had smirked and blurred for an instant before he was suddenly standing in front of him.

While he could see it, he had been unable to dodge the incoming blow that came as the other professor blurred and suddenly re-appeared in the middle of the group that had panicked when the knives had started flying, and had also been unable to prevent the man from taking his glasses. Without his glasses he was damn near blind. Fortunately he'd always been rather good at seeing movement, otherwise he never would have been able to spot the Snitch while playing Quiddich considering the fact that he'd been wearing the wrong prescription of glasses for years and knew it.

He did his best to dodge the incoming blow as his temper snapped and he did something completely inadvisable. After the blow landed, he attempted to hit his teacher back. The key word here being attempted, because long before the blow could land, the man had grabbed his arm, and he found himself on the ground with his arm pinned behind his back, and one of the strange knives pressed against his throat.

"Not bad." the professor who had him pinned said. "It would seem that you aren't a waste of air after all."