Reviews for Izuna and Madara Hogwarts Professors
AnthonyR89 chapter 7 . 7/17
...i was half expecting "Lucia" to be Lucius in drag. been reading too much "Itachi, is that a Baby?", heh.
charm13insomnia chapter 11 . 6/21
fun fic
NeKo19-94 chapter 11 . 5/12
Next plis
Afaaf chapter 11 . 5/8
Dear God, In early died laughing. Is it wishful thinking that this story can be continued?
NatNicole chapter 11 . 3/16
*smirks in glee throughout reading Chapters 10 & 11*
NatNicole chapter 9 . 3/16
AWESOME that Harry sorta impressed the Uchihas! *grins in joy*

...Madara's views in this Chapter made me glad that I can NEVER have kids. With the way I was raised, our thought processes are disturbingly similar despite differing attitudes.
NatNicole chapter 8 . 3/16
SHANNARĊŒ! The AWESOMENESS continues!
*smirks in utter glee*

Fun Fact: I was pleasantly surprised to see that Madara agrees with me about house-elves! Seriously, those buggers might be cute & real helpful, but it's terrifyingly easy for them to poison literally ANYONE in the whole world!
NatNicole chapter 7 . 3/16
*rolls around on the floor, cackling* Sweetness!
NatNicole chapter 3 . 3/16
*smirks like a cat that caught a canary* The Weasleys... are Uzumaki descendants... Hehe, MWUAHAHAHAA!
NatNicole chapter 2 . 3/16
*giggles uncontrollably throughout reading the Chapter*
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 11 . 1/4
Awesome story, your doing a really good job so far. I would really like to see the interaction of Harry and the Uchiha's in this story. I really hope you continue this fic. It shall be interesting. :D
SheNellie chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
I loved this
manapohaku2 chapter 11 . 3/15/2016
okay this is awesome when are they if ever going to tell harry that they are related? hope you find inspiration to continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
Are they meant to go to narnia at the hight of the witchs rule?
Ntraveler chapter 11 . 2/25/2016
Continue with possible please I would like to see how this goes