Reviews for Seeing and Observing
PadfootMoonyWOLFSTAR chapter 15 . 6/28
Please please please update. Your story is absolutely amazing and i love it and can't wait to see what happens next now that Sirius is revealed. I know it's been 2 years since you last updated but the cliffhanger is killing me!
Emily chapter 15 . 6/28
Please you have to continue this I need to know what happens next
jessthereader13 chapter 15 . 6/25
I am loving this! Ypu NEED to continue this!
Dontblink chapter 15 . 6/25
AHHH! Oh my GOD! I love how Sherlock deduced that Wolfgang is actually Sirius! That was fantastic! (Lol, I think my fangirlish screech could be heard miles away.) I am absolutely in suspense for the next chapter.

(And can I say that Wolfgang is so much better a name than Snuffles is? Because Snuffles is so not dignified)
Mullkkkkkk chapter 13 . 6/22
"Harry, the staff at your school is incompetent,"
Well, that's one way of putting it
hwest chapter 15 . 6/18
When are you going to update! I love this story and I want to see just how Sirius explains his side of the story, as well as how everyone will react.
You can't just leave it here! Please please pleeaassee update. I am dying to know what comes next. I know that it's been 2 years since you last updated but you're an amazing writer and I want to read more *puppy dog eyes* pretty please.
achillies-eel chapter 15 . 5/27
Awww fuck, this fic is amazing and I've managed to finish it an hour before I need to sleep and what am I going to doooooooo
I will pray to Merlin that you update within the next few minutes. Can't hurt. Seriously this fic is golden though. Realistic, no over-done angst, great way of bringing the two worlds together, total lack of cliches: An incredibly enjoyable read overall.

Can't wait for your next update! Hope this is a fic you have plans to finish!
Must-Have-Yaoi chapter 15 . 5/26
If you are still writing this story I would like to see Mycraft's or Greg's reaction to meeting Sirius. Also can Sirius have some cuddling with Harry. I really like your story, please continue.
Princess Meria chapter 15 . 5/20
Ahhhhhhh! Please don't stop updating!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 15 . 5/20
Please update! :D
BipolarDragon chapter 15 . 5/18
Loved this. Heartbroken by the lack of updates since '13. :( Please consider posting more of this?
Genuka chapter 15 . 5/15
I eagerly await an update!
becca579 chapter 15 . 5/15
I am really enjoying this story! I saw that you haven't updated in around 2 years, are you planning on continuing it? If so please update soon and keep up the awesome work!
MidnightGlows chapter 15 . 5/3
Its a shame you're leaving this fic on such a cliff hanger! This was sooo good and you left off on such a horrible spot! You should continue this fic!
1,462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »