Reviews for Seeing and Observing
Littwink chapter 15 . 7/15
AHHHHH OHMYGOD THIS IS AMAZING AND I CANT BELIEVE THAT IT WAS ABANDONED WHY WORLD WHYYYYYYY
Arlujen chapter 15 . 7/12
the best harry potter sherlock holmes fanfic I've read so farI hope you continue the story. if that's the case I'm really looking forward to it :D
roilian chapter 15 . 6/1
The most lovely Harry Potter and Sherlock crossover I have come across on this website. I know it's been a while but I am itching to see this continued and completed, especially now that Sirius can interact with the others as a human.
Lucy Gaol chapter 15 . 5/27
Love your story!
PepperCornPie chapter 15 . 5/22
Please update. It's been left on such a good Cliffhanger!
I'm dying to know what happens next.
Awesome story you've written. Everything seems to fit well.
Love how you've written the Deduction.
Keep up the great work!
Inkling Blotspot chapter 15 . 3/17
I enjoyed this so much that you get my unfinished fanfiction cheer! Here you go:

RAH RAH write for the fans,
if you can’t do it, no one can!
Your story’s really very great
It doesn’t matter that you’re late
This lovely tale depends on you
Please do try and see it through!
Goooooo DarkPhoenix713!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 15 . 3/14
What happens now? I feel bad for Sirius as Sherlock outed him but I do hope things turn out alright. Please update soon as you are able. :) :D
thehelpinghand chapter 15 . 2/14
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO... need more. please (Harry's greatest kicked-puppy begging kitten eyes shall make you submit).
Ea chapter 14 . 2/14
simply amazing
Ea chapter 5 . 2/14
Heck yeah
ea chapter 2 . 2/14
this is really good
Sparksofrandomness chapter 15 . 2/8
I totally ship sherlock and sirius together
faaallenangel chapter 15 . 1/13
Damn cliffhanger. Plz update
TyanataDraven chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
Of course the Marauder would take advantage of a full tub and unsuspecting John! LOL
TyanataDraven chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
I think you wrote Sherlock wonderfully maybe not to the extreme he can easily be and others have written but you got the gist of him and his curiosity in my opinion.
1,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »