Reviews for Seeing and Observing
Bookmeister999 chapter 15 . 9/25
This is an awesome story. I particularly liked that reveal at the end of this chapter. It was most amusing. The 'there's always something' ties in nicely.
GHIM chapter 15 . 9/18
I've enjoyed the story. You did a nice job representing the characters.
Midnight Rose 365 chapter 14 . 8/28
I love this story and don't worry, your version of Sherlock is golden! Hope we get to see the Dursleys' reaction and what he did in the kitchen.
Acacia Jules chapter 15 . 8/25
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU STOPPED THERE?!
GoldenBug Prime chapter 15 . 8/22
Please continue this! It's just so wonderful I don't want to stop reading.
PotterB2utyElf chapter 15 . 8/21
I love this story. Keep coming back to read this again and again. Still hoping for an update..
777angeloflove chapter 15 . 8/14
AWESOME STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED TO HAVE MORE!
I recently found this fanfic and I couldn't stop reading until the end, your writing style is excellent! I know you have stopped writing this story some years ago but it would be awsome to see it come back!
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 15 . 7/29
You gotta update man... And that last deduction was absolutely amazing! Please, Please update! I love it..
Anna McNarin chapter 15 . 7/2
Shame you haven't touched this in a few years (although I'm one to talk with 6 from my own updates), but I shall follow it on the off chance you come back round. :)
Lol that ending
Monarchslayer chapter 15 . 6/28
I love it! This scene was so well played. I can't wait to read more just like it.
Nightshade09 chapter 15 . 6/23
OH UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
LadyOlive chapter 15 . 6/14
The day you update this amazing story is the day I will be crying tears of joy nonstop
MissVictoriaRose chapter 15 . 6/1
OMG!
Absolutely in love with this story!
I so do hope you come back to it some day!
I can totally see Sirius and Sherlock engaging in crazy experiments!
1,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »