Reviews for All These Special Moments
Kale Of The Dragons chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Which facts do you know? I love hearing little science facts cuz I'm weird like that... 'specially of they're bout God. )
Walker of Nothing chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
Poor Terra XD

Impossible Dreamers
Dreamer
Walker of Nothing chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
"Not letting him say anything else, she rushed over to him to heal the wound she had caused. Before Terra could ask what she was doing, she'd cased cura on him."

I think you meant "cast or casted depending on the original structure of the sentence and tense.

Great chapter by the way

Impossible Dreamers
Dreamer
Red Hag chapter 23 . 10/11/2013
your story are so sweet! i love them!
tennisdesi91 chapter 23 . 9/30/2013
Loved all of these drabbles! Great job!
HawkRider chapter 23 . 9/6/2013
D'aww. This was so cute. I loved this chapter. It was really the perfect way to end this story.

Anyway, I loved this entire collection. It's sad to see it ended, to be honest. I am really looking forwards to reading another of your stories.

And this gave me so good an idea for something in a story I'm planning...
7th Scale chapter 23 . 9/3/2013
Ah, I'm late. :)
And OMG it actually happened! XP I guess it's gonna be canon until KH3 really comes out (Maybe even then, since everything is so vague here).

And congratulations on finishing this. You rock! XD
Amulet Misty chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
It's finished! It's actually finished ;-; but this was the perfect finish for this collection. It's just so heartwarming and gave me so many feels and if this actually happened I would cry.
HeartofFyrwinde chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
Awwww...
Could an ending to this be any sweeter? I don't think so. Well done!
Melodious-Nocturne3 chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
I like how you listed me last. ;D
And in the KH3 fic I'm working on, there'll be some hinted Terqua moments that have been simmering in my mind. Here's one that I've wanted to do ever since I came up with the idea.

( "Terra!" Aqua leapt up to the silver-haired young man and hugged him tightly, suddenly kissing him on the cheek. "You're here, you're really here!"
Ven smirked at this and waggled his eyebrows at Terra suggestively.
'Shut up,' Terra mouthed at him, cheeks beginning to blaze.
Just then, Aqua let go of him and punched him square in the gut. There was a loud exhale, mostly out of surprise than anything else.
"Never scare me like that again," she scolded. )

Beautiful. ; ; At least, in my opinion. cx I have no idea if I'll actually include this moment in my story, since circumstances might not allow it. But I hope it somehow does.
Angelic chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
What?! Only one more?! Please Continue on! Maybe two or three more! Think about it: how about their first thoughts about each other and how they changed while Aqua is stuck in the Realm of Darkness and Terra trapped in his own heart. Please don't stop!
Gohan Roxas chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
NOOO. IT CAN'T BE OVER.
HawkRider chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
You know, it really doesn't surprise me that Terra has some noble blood. There's just something about him that makes him look so regal, although I cannot place what...

And that is so true about his character design. Poor Aqua, having Disney censor her back so Terra can't have pretty much the same distraction. (And on the note of things that were changed, why couldn't Sora have a tail?).

Anyway, this was a fun chapter. I really enjoyed it, and I am looking forwards to reading the last theme... This story has been fun. Tune in next time, for my final review.
a paper flower chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
I can't believe it's gonna come too close soon...nooooo!
But, on a brighter note, Ventus...you ruined it. It was perfect, and you ruined it.
If there is one thing I could wish for, it would be that there was a first moment for after Sora defeated Xehanort, and they all were reunited. That would be awesome!
7th Scale chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
So, the next chapter gets to be the "First Kiss" one?

Terra's been practicing his pick-up lines, apparently. "Care to join me?" Hahahaha XD
And this was mind-blowingly cute. I loved it!