Reviews for In the Sea of Memory
Raining Constellations chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
You did amazing, and it was funny to see how all of the different Doctors reacted around Rose. :)
New Eliza D chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I love this so much!
jenn008 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Love it!
Infinities Lover chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Da'awwww!
WhimsicalWonderings chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This was brilliant! I'm in the middle of series three in 'A Golden Rose' and I'm absolutely in love with it. This actually made me exited for your version of the regeneration scene of ten to eleven. Though ten is my favourite doctor as well and the canon scene makes me cry like a baby.
Tineyboppa chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Woah, I think Moffat's been reading this. It reminds me of The Name Of The Doctor (the timeline thing) and The Rings of Akhaten (the bazaar & Susan)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
this is bloody brilliant I just love it I was so worried about all of this but damn it is perfect I cannot wait to finish reading a golden rose
NabikiB chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
That complicated? I just assumed that the TARDIS intervened on the memories bit.
Golfbabe87 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I enjoyed it but think I need to read the actual story cause I am a bit confused.
Seralina chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This was just so adorable and wonderful (: yay! Now I can read the next chapter on A Golden Rose!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I love it I love it I love it
mlynch13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
so good wish there were more stories like this one and a golden rose!
Midwinter Sun chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Yes, of course it's too weird. And that's what makes it perfect. I just had to reread it after finishing A Golden Rose. This is just as great as I remember it... 3
A Doctor Who Fan chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Hi. i'm also following a Golden Tose but i thought it would be safer to post this here since you don't have over 1300 reviews. (no offense) but i'm with on the having a crush on the fifth doctor. I watched The Five Doctors special and when I saw him I thought he was cute as well...and ginger but oh well. I still have more yet to see if I can get my hands on the episodes. :)
IamEcho chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is brilliant! I have to say, I was unsure about going back and watching Classic Who because my first Doctor was Christopher Ecclecston and, of course, I believe that David Tennant will always be my favorite. But, after reading this and what you have thus far of the Golden Rose, I am totally gonna go back and watch every single one. Just wanted to let you know that you are a big reason for that choice. :) Keep writing your amazing stories, and never stop being Fantastic! :) All my love.