Reviews for Sam's Secret
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I loved this I was thinking Sam was in big trouble. Very romantic, you should write more Cheers stories this was awesome.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Ha! I love it! I have written several stories recently based off of dreams so I totally love that you have gone off the challenge off of it. Don't you love when it pans out so well-which is has! And I can retire now- you have written a Cheers story. :) J/k lol but seriously I love that you have written a Cheers story and a Sam based one on top of that... always have loved Sam Malone (obviously) and to see you write this, well, does my heart good!
leighann415 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was interesting...You seem to have all the characters down, especially Frasier & Lilith, which isn't surprising. :) I'm glad Sam wasn't cheating on Paula. And I like how you had Carla be the one to say what was in the office. I'm glad you wrote this, even if it's a little weird, but that's what most dreams are anyway! :)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I read this the other day when I got the alert for it, but I didn't have a chance to review it. I think you did a nice job with it. I like Cheers, but I haven't seen it in a really long time. I think you did a nice job with the characters. I enjoyed the story! :)
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I like this! LOL at the mentions of Rebecca and Diane. I guess that part of it was "dreamy," but whatever. I loved the mention of Frasier/Lilith, although I'll admit I was sort of hoping Frasier would mention his poor, lonely brother back in Seattle! ;) You wrote Woody particularly well, and I would think that would be sort of difficult, since he's such a "sitcom-y" character, compared to what you're used to! I'm proud to see you branching out into a new category, and doing it so well! Hope this won't be your last "Cheers" story! *Hugs*