Reviews for New shinobi village:The hiddan world village
FairytailxNaruto chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
I like this story. A lot. :) Please update.
JuDaI x YuBel chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
next chapter please
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Awesome chapter I guess English I'm not use to Japeness keep workin and stay golden ;)
ikcjjt chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
i like where this is going, and killing off someone will be a nice touch. I guess Ruby works...she doesnt play a big part in any story...
pjak47 chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Great chapter and I guess kill Ruby I don't like her anyway and for the language can you do both like how you say justu and hidden village in English and saying a person's name in Japanese with suffixes. Keep working and stay golden :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
HAIL RUYTSAL
ikcjjt chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
the dialouge needs more personality and more description. Its like im reading dialouge in a vdeo game. Everything is so bland and dull. Works for sasuke's character, but not the others.
pjak47 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Nice chapter and for one of the missions could you sent Sasuke on a Sekirei mission and have Sasuke his own Sekirei. Keep working and stay golden :)
JulCan1987 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Kick ass story, please continue it. As for team, I choose Sasuke, Moka, and Gin. With their combined strength and speed they will be hard to beat. As for jonin instructer, I say Anko, because with her attitude she would fit right in Yokai Academy.
JulCan1987 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Damn, Vampire Sasuke sounds freaking sweet.
Pjak47 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Wait I just thought of something for Sasuke's team instead of Gin replace him for Kurumu and stay with Moka because it be hilarious for Sasuke's fangirls in Konoha to see him with those two hot and beautiful girls for when they take the Chūnin Exams
Pjak47 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I love your story please update soon :)

And for Sasuke's team Moka and Gin and for Jōnin instructor Nekonome Shizuka if that's possible I don't know it's your story so you do what you want to do
ikcjjt chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
cute...but still suffers from some generic alliments-over powered, follows canon to the T.

At lease it get points for originality-using a younger version of sasuke, instead of a god like version of naruto.

One serious issue that needs fixing is following dont do gets boring, dull, and it will cause writer's block. Cause u dont want to re-write the entire rosario vampire saga with sasuke in place of Tsukune. Just dont do it. Make it original,hell try adding more members of Konoha in. Dont just make this another over powered OOC harem ROFL rage stomp RV universe. Those fanfics take them selves wayyy to seriously. They need to be comedies instead.
wow chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I love this fic! Never thought I would see a Sasuke/Moka fic ever! Hopefully it turns out to be a harem too. Lord knows Sasuke never gets any love from other authors.
ralf07 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Hmmm... Just one question how old sasuke are in this fanfic and also i dont feel like im reading about sasuke because he talk to much.

Im gonna give this fic a chance to improve.

Good luck