Reviews for Italy and Clothes
Unpersoned chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
I really enjoyed this story! The ending was funny ;)
Eva chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
You are by far the best smut writer I've come across I love this soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much idk what else to say but your awesome ... I would try to promote your writing to my friends but... I'm 13... And so are they.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Lol the ending was marvelous
EbonyRiddenSoul chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
You my dear are a complete and total genius! You're an artist! A master! This was the best thing I've read ever! I'm a huge fan of spank-kink. So that was a major plus. Also spamano and gerita are my otps so that was a plus as well.
I loved every single line of this masterpiece! I just love that this was a one shot that had actual meat on its bones. It wasn't just plotless smut. Your diction is awesome! Your imagery is spot on! And I honestly think you kept everyone reasonably in character. In my opinion no one acted in the least bit out of character because I totally feel that with the way you wrote each character, you simply expanded on their characteristics beyond what we normally get to see in the normal canon (anime episodes/manga chapters etc.)
I love that you had Italy become a little bit of a deviant fiend in this ;) hot damn! Like that was in my opinion something I could seriously see Italy doing. Being a total tease but like within reason. Also how Luddy just went along with what Italy said was totally justified in your narration of how he was so well put together and in control when he had a plan to execute versus when he had absolutely no clue what to do in the situation.
The bits starting with and ending with spamano moments were absolute fluffy head canon goodness! The part where you said that Lovi knows how to tire Spain out in bed ;) whoo! Yes!
Everything about this was just beautiful perfection. Thank you for writing this lovely jewel.
Shellofanacountaaa3dfdsagag chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Lol. I fell out of my chair laughing! Luckily my erection broke my fall... Love dis!
Alix-chan 2000 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
haha. I love the ending.
Lumiana chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I loved it! / More please! And next time ass fucking! lols
kino-mana'o-'uhane chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Wow! Very sexy, and in character for a horny Italy and all other characters! Love it!
Geritaismydrug chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh God! This was absolutely a masterpiece! The only thing i want to say that KEEP WRITING!
BritainBrows chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
HOLY SHIT, THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST GERITA FICS I HAVE READ IN LIKE FOREVER. SUCH PERFECT CHARACTERISATION, JUST GLORIOUS SMUT, I COULD PRACTICALLY HEAR THEIR VOICES AND SEE IT HAPPENING IN MY HEAD. BIGS UPS TO YOU, THIS IS AN AMAZING PIECE OF WRITING. I AM NOW GOING TO SCROLL THROUGH ALL YOUR STORIES. I HOPE THEY ARE ALL AS GOOD AS THIS BECAUSE YOU HAVE SET YOUR OWN BAR PRETTY HIGH. WELL DONE.
Berryberry chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
"He what?!" Hahahhah, best line!
AvadaKazebra313 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
HELLZ YEAH!
guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Romano attacks Germany
Elliot chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
You can help me by writing a sequel to this, unless you already have. Didn't look yet. lol.
Hjernedaud chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This fanfiction push all my buttons! I absolutely love it! It has to be one of the few fanfictions with a really good spanking scene that involves these two characters, my OTP 3
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »