Reviews for A Hopeful Transmission
sunandsteel chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I really enjoyed this fic! I think you got the humour of the show down fantastically, and the characters as well.
jentaylord chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Awns! It's so cute! :) nice job!
tvlover84 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
omg i love this. Why isn't there more Laurie/travis fan fic they are so cute together. I'm so happy we're getting a season 4!
Village chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Aww, I loved it. All the characters sound exactly how I'd expect them to and the jokes were on point. Laurie's aunt and her Mexican pesos - such a Laurie thing to say, lol.

And I agree, there really should be more Trav/Laurie fic. Maybe you can write more? ;)
nakala chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
have to say i am glad this doesnt say complete because i have been waiting for a story like this for cougar town because i don't think they'll do it on the show or if the show will last until they do so i hope you intend on writing this fic to completion and that you update soon
nrfan chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
LOVED! you did such a great job with this, especially keeping them all in character. very good weaving the sulky kinda cynical side of travis with the cute side. in canon too, i could see this happening on the show. hope you do more fics :)
sammie-jayne chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Cool, a good start hope you continue. Oh and I also think there should so be more Laurie/Travis fanfics :)