Reviews for Getting Into A Scrap
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 8/30
Thank you for writing and posting, I really loved reading this!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Impeccable! I loooove this! Everything was just perfection.
katesari chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Nice! Enjoyed this! Bye
makingitwork chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
this was amazing-seriously. Loved it. Felt a little bad for Kyle (even though he totally deserved it) because he's like this cruel bully, but he should still have someone to clean up his wounds.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Make this canon ! Such a great fic !
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
love it!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
;)) Oh yeah, that's good. PUPPYYYYY POWER! Awwww, memories. And yay, whump and caring Harvey. Giggling and doing a little dance here. I did enjoy it, it came out fine. 10/10
jadedquartz chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
very entertaining
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
"Did he shout 'Puppy Power'? And was he winning?" After recovering from my fit of laughter, it really didn't die down throughout the entire thing. I loved this a lot more than I should have.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Nice scrappiness
Jenn11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
'Puppy Power!'

I really enjoyed this. Great little story. Everyone is very in character.
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Awww! Puppy Power! XD Really, truly, wonderfully awesome and so cute... I love how proud Harvey was too, you just write them so adorably well... especially cute scrappy Mike :D You have me incredibly addicted to these two :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Happy happy joy ! Loved this fic! Love how proud Harvey was that he won ! Mike was pretty awesome ya gotta admit ;)
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Soo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeet. And the best part was that it felt real. I could really imagine this happening on the show. Please, send this to the writers. We need to see this in action. But otherwise, very well written and I was smiling the whole time :)
InsaneProcrastinator007 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
loved the scooby doo references xD
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »