Reviews for The Dark Mark
Ctrogan chapter 8 . 4/8
А где же продолжение?
Anon chapter 8 . 4/3
Oh, God. I was so terrified for a moment that they'd have sex and Quinn would wake up and realise it was another dream!
Love this story so much!
Botas chapter 8 . 4/1
Um hello there you said that YOU WILL FINISH THIS STORY. but when ? :( we need more HP Faberry fics please
Rain Addict CM chapter 8 . 2/13
Damn good story so far! Really really good read. I want more lol. It's been almost a year since this was updated... Kick in the ass time? Oh and just a thought, why not for your next story, combine your love of Faberry with BtVS? Just a thought...
Adoring Reader chapter 1 . 2/2
Please come back. Please.
Amazing story, hope you update soon :D
Naya4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
As someone who doesn't know much about the Harry Potter universe I was scared to even attempt to read this story. I find that I love it though and although I've had to use the Harry Potter wiki a few times it takes nothing away from the story. I know real life gets busy sometimes so just update whenever you can because I can't wait to read more of this awesome story. Thanks for putting it out there.
S8105 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
please please please please please come back and update this...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
Update please!
saint21 chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Love it. Please update soon
randomsquared chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Found this story yesterday and spent all my free hours since reading it. You've made great use of the source material in my favorite kind of way: set in the HP universe but you've completely made it your own and add to it in a very interesting way. On top of that, your characterization is spot on and the relationships between the characters feel very authentic as well as fitting into the world you've created/adapted.

Anyway, blah blah, ignore me... point is that it's awesome and I look forward to more once you find the time!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY UPDATE THIS FIC... I LOVE ITTTTTTTT
spiderwriter chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Whoa. im amazed at this story. it makes me want to reread Harry Potter again. Keep up the Amazing Work. question at what point are we in the books?
LionAgron chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
More plz and I love it
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
I love it! Update soon please.