Reviews for The Dark Mark
fkpren chapter 8 . 9/6
An amazing story that combines the two things I love most in the world (faberry and Harry Potter obvs) and its so good that I'm so depressed it looks like it'll never be updated again ! I live in hope tho so please please please come back to this
ttrouble95 chapter 8 . 7/5
I originally read this back when you'd first posted it, and loved it then. And now, after having forgotten it, my love for this story has only seemed to grow. Your writing is truly excellent, and the story you've woven so far is breathtaking. Even if this story remains unfinished forever, just what you've done so far has placed it as one of my favorites- a definite top three. I do hope that the story will one day be finished, but honestly what's there now is enough because it really is so wonderful. However I know life has a habit of happening and things change. I just wanted to let you know how truly marvelous a story you've written. I wish you all the best, and I also (selfishly) hope you're still writing because you are quite good at it.
musicisdabest67 chapter 6 . 4/19
Hope to see you again soon :)
Marzatron1 chapter 8 . 4/5
please finish this story, it's amazing! you're a great writer
This story is amazing! Please update!
Tulover28 chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
I just found your story and I loved it, I hope you continue writting it.
Waka4 chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Cooooome baaaaack!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
Please please update. I truly miss this story!
TheGreatYaehi24 chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
Dude, u've actuli managed to get me intersted in Harry Potter... Now wut am I gonna do wif myself?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2015
Just curious, and I totally understand you have a life and responsibilities, but is there any chance this awesome fic will be continued? Pretty please?
subtleanarchist chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
Ravenclaw represent! God, this was amazing. You built an entire world around them. I'm a complete and utter Potterhead, and the fact that you combined that with Faberry is nothing short of perfect. It breaks my heart to see Rachel so broken. I really hope you update soon! I'm head over heels in love with this fic. Animagus!Faberry may very well be the best thing ever.
BOredNOw333 chapter 8 . 3/23/2015
This story is awesome... I love the build up... What are the chances of you finishing it?
Valfreya chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
This is a ridiculously good story! I'm enjoying it immensely, along with the others you've written. I hope you'll update soon, but I'm sure you're taking your time to make it the best it can be!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
I had a dream that this story updated and i was so happy until I realized I made it up. I miss your and this story. I hope you are well and this story catches you again!
E.Elliot chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Omg I am in love with this story!*-* please continue the faster that you can!