Reviews for The Dark Mark
subtleanarchist chapter 7 . 4/21
Ravenclaw represent! God, this was amazing. You built an entire world around them. I'm a complete and utter Potterhead, and the fact that you combined that with Faberry is nothing short of perfect. It breaks my heart to see Rachel so broken. I really hope you update soon! I'm head over heels in love with this fic. Animagus!Faberry may very well be the best thing ever.
BOredNOw333 chapter 8 . 3/23
This story is awesome... I love the build up... What are the chances of you finishing it?
Valfreya chapter 8 . 3/12
This is a ridiculously good story! I'm enjoying it immensely, along with the others you've written. I hope you'll update soon, but I'm sure you're taking your time to make it the best it can be!
I had a dream that this story updated and i was so happy until I realized I made it up. I miss your and this story. I hope you are well and this story catches you again!
E.Elliot chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Omg I am in love with this story!*-* please continue the faster that you can!
tohs chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
This story is perfection! And I'm holding you to your words of completing it. I don't care how long it takes, cause DUH you have a life, but you must finish it.
wannasalad chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
I love you and this story too! So please, hurry up with the next chapter! (even though it's been an year..) Hahaha Hope all is well. *kisses your cheek*
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
I wish more than anything that you would update this story. it was/is the best thing ever.
dullLogic chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
I keep worrying tt Puck will take advantage of Quinn again like in the show while she is high on drugs
wenywen chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
Excellent story, I hope you find the time and inspiration to continue it.
Lubov chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
I wasn't sure about reading this story because of two things:
1.- I thought that it was going to be suuuper no hope angst heavy because of the initial theme.
2.- The date of the last update.
But it was eating me away, I really wanted to read it so I did. Well... IT IS AMAAAZING. I was wrong, forgive me father for I have sinned, this story is great and I should have started reading it looong before.
Now, I hope you can continue and make this soul happy. Please?
Ctrogan chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
А где же продолжение?
Anon chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Oh, God. I was so terrified for a moment that they'd have sex and Quinn would wake up and realise it was another dream!
Love this story so much!
Botas chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
Um hello there you said that YOU WILL FINISH THIS STORY. but when ? :( we need more HP Faberry fics please
Rain Addict CM chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Damn good story so far! Really really good read. I want more lol. It's been almost a year since this was updated... Kick in the ass time? Oh and just a thought, why not for your next story, combine your love of Faberry with BtVS? Just a thought...