Reviews for The Bear and the Chipmunk
UPDAAAAATE
(please)
Codename Jellybean chapter 22 . 1/8
Tweedlegay and Tweedlegayer XD
I am crap at reviews, so Imma just keep reading.
xxCJxx
Codename Jellybean chapter 20 . 1/8
KURT IS AN ALTO HE IS AN ALTO DAMMIT
...I'm not bitter just because he can sing higher than me.

Love your thing, your thing is a good thing!
I like how you write your thing and I ship them now even though I didn't before, so a good thing.

Sorry for not reviewing earlier, this story is like a Netflix binge.

Also, Sebastian (in canon) is way creepier and a bit more...sexually threatening.

Oh well?

Like it, like it, keep writing,
xxCJxx
mbrattoo chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
As I was perusing fanfics in an effort to stave off the mind-numbing insanity that is finals week, I remembered reading this story years back. I don't know how or exactly why but back when I actually watched Glee, Smythofsky became an otp of mine.
I don't expect this story to be completed but it's nearly perfect regardless. I know firsthand how it is to find yourself consumed by real life, especially where college and relationships are concerned. I have quite a few stories that I've, regrettably, had to leave unfinished for far too long.

As writers, especially fan fiction writers, I think it tends to come as a surprise when our own, personal stories start to consume our time, attention, and infatuation. This comes on so suddenly, especially in my case, that we're swept away with it all. And then, once we find time to go back and revisit some of our works, it's basically unfathomable to think of simply starting back in on a story. So much has changed, our styles have evolved, and our minds have become consumed with our own characters, our own lives outside of fandoms. Essentially, our lives become a story in and of itself.

This story is brilliant and every bit as captivating as I remembered it to be. It's great watching the boys grow and learn from one another as they each conquer their issues head on. You were able to bring life to a pairing that is unique yet makes a great deal of sense in my opinion and will always be head canon for me.

Thank you for sharing your talents. I wish you all the best in your own story.
indiarn2013 chapter 28 . 8/6/2014
i really enjoy sebofsky stories, wish you would finish this one, i love how you show the range of emotions seb goes through as a rape victim.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/30/2014
If you continue this, It would made me so happy see you update... Or if you prefer start another fic, as I like your writing...also I wanted to make a request if you dont mind I would like an Mpreg with Sebastian. Hope you can...
Guest chapter 28 . 4/17/2014
I CANNOT BELIEVE ITS UNFINISHED! I MEVER MIND COMPLETE OR NOT COMPLETE PART BECAUSE SOMETIMES WRITERS CAN FORGET TO CHANGE IT! UGHHH I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS WAS SOOOO GOOD HOWWW ?
French Dreamer chapter 28 . 9/17/2013
Better if I do it when I'm loged in though. It doesn't work for the follow part if I'm not.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/17/2013
I did that to myself.

It was said the story was not complete. I knew well it hadn't been updated since over a year (whitch is generally not a good sign). I even knew you hadn't updated anything here since. But yet, I couldn't help but start reading it.

And I loved it. And now, I just have to try to forget it all if I don't want to get frustrated to not have more of it.

I'll still hit the follow button, we never know.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/11/2013
wow, this story hasn't been updated in a while. I know you are doing your masters, but update soon? Maybe?
Guest chapter 27 . 8/11/2013
WRITE MORE! (all caps because I'm classy)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
GOD YOU SICK FUCK, WRITING ABOUT FUCKING FICTIONAL CHARACTERS HAVING SEX AND SHIT, YOU MUST BE FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD. that was funnier in my head, but whatever. I like your story and I didn't mean that, it was a bad joke.
BlueSteelLove1207 chapter 28 . 7/3/2013
Wow, I had totally forgotten about this story. Any chance of you ever finishing? This was one of my favorite Dave/Sebastian stories.
sylverduff chapter 28 . 6/13/2013
This story is excellent and it makes me sad that it hasn't been updated in so long. It's one of the few glee fanfics I actually enjoy.
nubianamy chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Oh, that was... almost sweet. I'm almost sold on this pairing. Still think Dave deserves so much better.