Reviews for The Bear and the Chipmunk
I CANNOT BELIEVE ITS UNFINISHED! I MEVER MIND COMPLETE OR NOT COMPLETE PART BECAUSE SOMETIMES WRITERS CAN FORGET TO CHANGE IT! UGHHH I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS WAS SOOOO GOOD HOWWW ?
French Dreamer chapter 28 . 9/17/2013
Better if I do it when I'm loged in though. It doesn't work for the follow part if I'm not.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/17/2013
I did that to myself.

It was said the story was not complete. I knew well it hadn't been updated since over a year (whitch is generally not a good sign). I even knew you hadn't updated anything here since. But yet, I couldn't help but start reading it.

And I loved it. And now, I just have to try to forget it all if I don't want to get frustrated to not have more of it.

I'll still hit the follow button, we never know.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/11/2013
wow, this story hasn't been updated in a while. I know you are doing your masters, but update soon? Maybe?
Guest chapter 27 . 8/11/2013
WRITE MORE! (all caps because I'm classy)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
GOD YOU SICK FUCK, WRITING ABOUT FUCKING FICTIONAL CHARACTERS HAVING SEX AND SHIT, YOU MUST BE FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD. that was funnier in my head, but whatever. I like your story and I didn't mean that, it was a bad joke.
BlueSteelLove1207 chapter 28 . 7/3/2013
Wow, I had totally forgotten about this story. Any chance of you ever finishing? This was one of my favorite Dave/Sebastian stories.
sylverduff chapter 28 . 6/13/2013
This story is excellent and it makes me sad that it hasn't been updated in so long. It's one of the few glee fanfics I actually enjoy.
nubianamy chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Oh, that was... almost sweet. I'm almost sold on this pairing. Still think Dave deserves so much better.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/2/2013
Omg! This is perfect! You are a great writer! And i will say like everyone Please update! But there is a big time gape so i dont think you will continue this but i think most reviewed fiction of seb/dave fandom should be completed dont you think;)
Secrets.best.kept.from.friends chapter 28 . 4/6/2013
God I love this. All of it. Them. Seb and Dave are perfect together. I love them more than anything. .
I've read through this story twice now, and it's fantastic. Definitely connect with Seb, considering I've gone through similar things as him, and I connect with Dave, since I've dealt with suicidal thoughts before.

God, this is just perfection. Omg. /end fangirl rant. I wuv them sooooo much. :D
Guest chapter 28 . 1/21/2013
Feel free to continue writing this any time
fightingirish46 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Loving this story! Please continue!
JGgirl chapter 28 . 12/18/2012
MUST HAVE MORE!
Hinchman chapter 28 . 12/14/2012
I had this book on my favourite list for a while but I totally forgot about it until yesterday. I read sll the way up to 23 yesterday but then I had to put it down to sleep. Now here I am right before school and I finally caught up.

I really enjoy this story, its very interesting and well written. I hope you update soon.