Reviews for Dead Trails
oXOXSachikoXOxo chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Whoa,

I really could imagine all the action. I felt like I was there, no lie. I usually can't get into zombie fics, but you have talent sir. I wish I could read more, but I need to get to bed. I shall continue this tomorrow. x)
oXOXSachikoXOxo chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Hey I'm back :P

So you fixed the clarity in this chapter, haha, but I decided to review every chapter, so yea... Possible entry of the first zombie? I'm super excited, haha, keep it up friend. :D
oXOXSachikoXOxo chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Hey there :P

I love it so far, it really pulled me in once i started reading it. I suggest that when it comes to dialog to somehow clarify who's talking, it was a bit confusing so I had to reread to get a bit more clarity. Over all it's a great chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next one.

Sachi .
Bucking Reg chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
well during disasters humans go crazy, and soldiers are not immune from that. and i gotta say it's nice to see zombies back in the picture.
Lt. Zander chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Nice. But it seems a bit rushed, in both character development and story-wise. Not expecting a play-by-play, but jumping three days in the first three chapters with each chapter being relatively short is...eh...I don't like...
rhoades chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Sorry for not reviewing earlier...that said, I wish I had.

This story has got the feel of an epic already.

The chapters are terse and to the point...

The character progression is interesting and the story looks like it will pan-out well.

I hope you keep going with this and can't wait to see where you take it.
SC Girl chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Great start so far. This story seems like it has a lot of potential. I will have to catch up on the other chapters soon. Great job.
AnnabethChase999 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
This is a great story so far and for some reason I'm hooked on that Carly character and want her to survive! I picture her being played by Indiana Evans and Will being played by the actor Chace Crawford for some reason aha!
Bucking Reg chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
cool. looking forward to where this is going.