Reviews for Manhunt
EquinusPrime chapter 1 . 10/27
Poor Rafeal! This would have been an interesting angle for the show. Too bad they didn't use it. Probably would have made things too confusing.

Great job!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
That was amazing! I loved that part where Raf tells Optimus that they all miss him. I also find it slightly amusing to ponder what sort of space bridge accident caused him to wind up on board the Nemesis.
Galistar07water chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I've wondering what would happen if Orion Pax found one of three kids on board the Nemesis, too. A shame that they didn't write it into the episode so I was glad to see that you wrote this short fic. It's so sweet and heartbreaking.
RiverCookie chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
*cries profusely*
ohhh the irony it hurts so good
This is such a poignant scene, and kudos to you for writing it.
thestubb chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Ohmygoodness. This is perfect. If this had happened in the show...ahskshaksh. perfect.
Onba chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Good fic, very IC for Raf and Orion.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow,great story,though I don't remember Orion being called "Commander" in the were brilliant to put Raf in the it up.
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aw, Raf . . . *hugs him*
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Go RAF! Awesome!
TheChippedCup chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Very interesting, I like it :) poor Raf, must be devastating to see the once proud and almighty Autobot leader he once knew turned into a clueless, weaker Decepticon deceived mech :( but all in all, loved it :)
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
an interesting tale, and very well written for a first story.
lauren chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
hi i really like this story so far i cant wait for more of the story cant wait for it

anyway soz for lousy reveiw anyway i have a few friends that would like this story

bye, from lauren