Reviews for Defiance
SeriousHamburger chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
A cliffhanger? Really?
Farore chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
i need you to continue this, please!
Dark Link chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
i like this fict! you better continue or else. fluffy ending
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Ghirahim needs a hug and something to hit Demise with.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Personally, I think he should eventually become friends with Link. Then Link could end up having a cool sword at the end, anyway. Ghirahim is a cool sword, I think. Perhaps he should end up like Fi was and work for Link, maybe on another adventure with him, somewhere? With a new bad guy or whatever, but weaker so you could sort of point out, "You're tough, but I've killed worse." or something like that. lol.
TwiliYoshi chapter 1 . 3/1/2012

*raises hand to snap* Nope that is NOT the end. There's gotta be more . . .

So are you seriously done with this story? You should add more to it - something like Link become's Ghirahim's master so he doesn't die or something like that.

Hmmm . . .

Great job though - this was a good story! Ooops - I mean it was FABULOUS! :P
dbzfan8 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Is this story complete? (I'm on my itouch so it doesn't sTay) because if it is.. I will fucking kill you and haunt your dead soul o.O

It seems that you could add a lot more onto the story, just by how the ending seems. It made me sad when Demise was defeated, cause then I knew Ghirahim was dead. -mutters- they never make the bad guy good
increak96 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I totally want a fluff ending, but this is SO awesome! I love Ghirahim defiance ones. I'm'a have to write my own soon enough. Uhm... you could always have... Link claim the blade as his... trophy? And thus be Ghirahim's master? Or maybe have Ghirahim transfer his energy to the master's sword with Fi. Of course, then you'd have to twist the game even more so they don't sleep eternally and what not... hm... totally up to you, but those are some ideas you can play with. I'll be looking forward to the update!
Rainmy chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
eh? it's complete? )

I liked exept ghirahim words confused me,it's very contradictory saying he wants to go there to help link but then that his right place is to die by his master...

anyway I feel like more really
GhiraLinkLover4Ever chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Hehe goo ghira. Groose no want to help but he does. Yay. Good Ghira why wanting to go his own way.
Pilpols chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Poor Ghira :(
Kwessie chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Omg I love this story! Thanks for writhing this. :)

Ps. i hope that girahim will defet demise and then goes his own way.