Reviews for Madhouse
summer fucking sunsets chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Cute as hell!
– LtM
CRaZYLoVE71 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh my Gibby, oh my Gibby, oh my Gibby!
That was so cute!
XD
The Last Comet chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This story was really good, they were very in character.
adorable chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
So much cibby love. Write another. This was awesome.
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Yay... it was great, and by not adding something stupid like a "confession of love" or even a kiss, you kept them realistic. Good call on that.
bahjcb chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I just have to say, your story is so freaking adorable! I Love it! I like the idea of Carly being hit with jealousy out of no where. I also like Spencer failing with a cooky waitress - that is sooo him. I also liked that Sam and Freddie were Sam and Freddie.

The end with Gibby being all "how about I text you" favorite part.

Great story!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Good story
OhTheOdds chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
AWWW that was sooooo cute! You should write more Cibby :D
Seddie essex chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Love it

U have the same name as me
AliceMalfoy26 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Oh. My. Goodness!

I think I'm dying from the cuteness! I loved it, and it's super in character! Please please please write another chapter?
Random Storygirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
D'awww! So cute! You write Carly well. :D
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
As soon as my favourite stories list isn't screwed up anymore, that's where this is going!

Ah, Cibby. How I love Cibby. The Seddie as a secondary couple was nice too. Don't feel bad about watching Nick! It has some awesome shows on there.

I think you captured the zany essence of iCarly well. I really enjoyed Carly's POV and how you wrote her. Spencer being creepy towards the waitress wasn't a bad touch either, lol.

It was so good to see some Cibby from you! Thanks for finding time to write this and I will definitely fave when my list isn't such a mess. :)
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I liked this, Gibby's cool, I got nothing against him and Carly is just plain smoking. Keep this up, Dance you did a really good job on this.