Reviews for Hearts of Grass
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
so sweet and cute. I loved it!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Loved it!
RecklessAngel007 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Nice! :)
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I loved this!
readingmama chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was really good. So sweet and then so hot and then so sweet again. I love that she planned for him to see her. LOL

Thanks for the great read.
garddita17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Loved this o/s. Our boy Edward knew who/what he wanted all that time. Funny that she always had a crush too, he just wasn't aware. And yes, I totally want to know what happens next! Please.
wow chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I loved this story! Its amazing how much you managed to characterize in just 1 chapter. Incredible!
storm chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
amazing. detailed and thoughtfulll you made it seem lifelike and keept my atention. good jpb
linemoon chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
OMG, i love this fic, it's so cute
and i really really really want to know what happens to Edward and Bella. please tell me
robstenize chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Amazing!
hisgirlinterrupted chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I know you said you're not continuing this, but girls are known to change their minds on occasion. Right? But if there's no chance in Hell of that happening, then I would love to know what happens to them. Please and thank you.

And I've never thought I was that girl that would want to teach an innocent... but how great would it be to customize a willing and anxious mind and body to please you? Especially Edward Cullen's... How do you write a whimper? ;)
AJFM Drofnats chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
What a well-written, romantic, loving little fic!

Thanks for sharing!
FireandIceBoth chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
So what happens to E & B? Deliciously happy and snakey Jakey is all jealous? Thanks for the lemony fun. Kinda lemon cake- sweet too!
lynnba chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Loved it!
brandylion chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Yay for fluff! I'm supposed to be working, but it's the Friday before a long holiday, and motivation is at an all-time low, so I'm surfing my favorite authors for one-shots while waiting for the clock to wind down. This was super sweet - right up my alley. So...at the bottom of this one-shot you said you'd tell us what happens with E and B...so lemme have it...please. :D
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »