Reviews for Hearts of Grass
neelix lee chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
so sweet so what happened?
yamaracullen chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I wanna know what happen with Edward and Bella .. :)
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
hmmmm I feel all warm and fuzzy after reading this... I love the older Bella younger Edward thing...
hippie starr chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
So what happens next?

So glad Bella didn't hurt Edward the morning after. I would love to have seen Emmett and Rose showing up to pick them up though ;) I wonder what Carlisle and Esme think about Edward and Bella being an item now.

3k text messages for over 3 months. They mustnt have figured out the power of sexting ;) I average 1500-2000 text messages a month. And that's with my hubs only being gone for a couple days at a time. I couldn't imagine what our count would be like over a 3 month separation.
India2523 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
So what does happen between Bella and Edward?
LadyTx chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Awe... That was cute. Thanks for sharing.
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
That was so sweet!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
What a wonderfully sweet and sexy story. Thanks for sharing it.
Eddie Masen chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I want to know I want to know

Good story BTW

But I still want to know
feja chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Aww 3 Amazing
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Loved this story! I read it on Southern's blog.
dweissa chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
i'm sorry you had to go through that heartbreak. sucks big time, i know. why do jerks have to be so adorable? grrr. anyway, i've never been into the whole cougar thing. i actually used to think it was gross. but reading your fic made me think again. such a funny, sweet, touching story! plus with all those yummy lemons. a complete package indeed. :)
jat5 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Loved this! I love an older Bella and younger Edward story. Probably why Worship OWNED me. So you said you'd tell us what happened to Edward and Bella if we asked. Please tell me!
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh, gah! Can I teach Edward? Good Lord knows my hubs can't learn! I guess that's what I get after almost twenty years. ;-)

Lula