Reviews for Hearts of Grass
garddita17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Loved this o/s. Our boy Edward knew who/what he wanted all that time. Funny that she always had a crush too, he just wasn't aware. And yes, I totally want to know what happens next! Please.
wow chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I loved this story! Its amazing how much you managed to characterize in just 1 chapter. Incredible!
storm chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
amazing. detailed and thoughtfulll you made it seem lifelike and keept my atention. good jpb
linemoon chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
OMG, i love this fic, it's so cute
and i really really really want to know what happens to Edward and Bella. please tell me
robstenize chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
hisgirlinterrupted chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I know you said you're not continuing this, but girls are known to change their minds on occasion. Right? But if there's no chance in Hell of that happening, then I would love to know what happens to them. Please and thank you.

And I've never thought I was that girl that would want to teach an innocent... but how great would it be to customize a willing and anxious mind and body to please you? Especially Edward Cullen's... How do you write a whimper? ;)
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
What a well-written, romantic, loving little fic!

Thanks for sharing!
FireandIceBoth chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
So what happens to E & B? Deliciously happy and snakey Jakey is all jealous? Thanks for the lemony fun. Kinda lemon cake- sweet too!
lynnba chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Loved it!
brandylion chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Yay for fluff! I'm supposed to be working, but it's the Friday before a long holiday, and motivation is at an all-time low, so I'm surfing my favorite authors for one-shots while waiting for the clock to wind down. This was super sweet - right up my alley. the bottom of this one-shot you said you'd tell us what happens with E and lemme have it...please. :D
neelix lee chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
so sweet so what happened?
yamaracullen chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I wanna know what happen with Edward and Bella .. :)
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
hmmmm I feel all warm and fuzzy after reading this... I love the older Bella younger Edward thing...
hippie starr chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
So what happens next?

So glad Bella didn't hurt Edward the morning after. I would love to have seen Emmett and Rose showing up to pick them up though ;) I wonder what Carlisle and Esme think about Edward and Bella being an item now.

3k text messages for over 3 months. They mustnt have figured out the power of sexting ;) I average 1500-2000 text messages a month. And that's with my hubs only being gone for a couple days at a time. I couldn't imagine what our count would be like over a 3 month separation.
India2523 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
So what does happen between Bella and Edward?
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »