Reviews for Hearts of Grass
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
That was so sweet!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
What a wonderfully sweet and sexy story. Thanks for sharing it.
Eddie Masen chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I want to know I want to know

Good story BTW

But I still want to know
feja chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Aww 3 Amazing
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Loved this story! I read it on Southern's blog.
dweissa chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
i'm sorry you had to go through that heartbreak. sucks big time, i know. why do jerks have to be so adorable? grrr. anyway, i've never been into the whole cougar thing. i actually used to think it was gross. but reading your fic made me think again. such a funny, sweet, touching story! plus with all those yummy lemons. a complete package indeed. :)
jat5 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Loved this! I love an older Bella and younger Edward story. Probably why Worship OWNED me. So you said you'd tell us what happened to Edward and Bella if we asked. Please tell me!
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh, gah! Can I teach Edward? Good Lord knows my hubs can't learn! I guess that's what I get after almost twenty years. ;-)

Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Awww, I loved this! ;o)
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I want to know! I want to know! Can yuo make it smutty goodness like you did for bnjwl?

B - I loved this it was so sweet! I loved how she confessed she had a crush on him too! I so loved this, it is amazing as always!

Micki Martini chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Sweet o/s BG! Thanks for writing! xox
akjamma chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
loved this!
biblepam chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
enjoyed your story,, it was a great read..thanks muchy for sharing.. Pam B.
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Hi there, read this over on SFF and I loved it. I'm not computer savvy so I can't figure out how to leave a review there. Any way came here to tell you I loved.
superanbl chapter 1 . 2/26/2012

i'm so happy of having found you, well, your stories, you make my day each time i read each one of them, your edward is so close from the perfect edward that i dream that i feel like it's my who is writting.

i'll keep coming to find more of this edward and more sweet and true stories from you

97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »