Reviews for Hearts of Grass
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Loved it ! It was adorable ! Go cougar Bella :)). She's just like me except we have 8 years :)).

So what's next for B & E ?
ana1973 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was a real cute story...i hope they lived HEA :)
sonia chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Sweet
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
loved! thanks for writing and sharing!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was really sweet. LOVED IT
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Dearest Beegurl!

You already know how I feel about this story, but I just wanted to take the chance to say so publicly! I loved every single word of it and can't believe that at the exact week I wanted a fic based on this song, I hear you are writing a fic based on this song! It was meant to be, so glad that you let me pre-read it and again...it was perfect! I can't wait to find out what you have next for us :)

Till next time...

bnjwl
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Loved it
sunfleur chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
so sweet I really like this good job
eantl88 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Loved this short but sweet Valentine's story. Would love to know what happens to ExB. Please do tell. Thank you. ;)
bubblychick742 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was so sweet :) and I really want to know what happens to them. Cutest story ive read for a while.
tawelephant chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
LOVED THIS!
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I loved this story! It was great, very well written! Please let me know what else happens to this Edward and Bella! Thanks for writing! 3
HollettLA chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I have to tell you, this was the first Virgin Edward/Non-Virgin Bella story I have ever liked. So sweet and perfect and I know they lives happily ever after!

~Lisa
DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was fantastic! What became of them? Did they last as a couple?
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Awesome coming of age story. ;o) For Edward anyway!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »