Reviews for Talk To Me
Please , more :c
VoyageAsia chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Smoking hot story!
LvSammy chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
omg! This was sooooooooooo hot! THANK YOU!
Karleigh-Q chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
I thought you were actually from Columbus! The store you described actually exists in the brewery district. It was a right-of-passage at my high school to go to allure and buy something as soon as you were allowed in(18&over)!
kLAine chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
madamterry chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Well these got my heart racing...please tel me your going to keep it
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
OMG! the writing is sooo amazing that i jizzed in my pants! holy crap!
zombieVic chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
SO HOT! God, I'm actually turned on!
intensewhatever chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Absolutely amazing! :)
Sianii chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
I absolutely adored this fanfic and I guess I really have to go to this shop when I'm in London next time... at least for some underwear! I really would like to know what they buy the following weekend ;)
MasterBez chapter 3 . 3/19/2012

I love i so much :D :D :D :D
milkteethbabydoll chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
This was most definitely educational... in all the right ways. ;) HOOOOOOOT.
mystmoon123456 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
"So we finally left the little shop of new and exciting ways to be a pervert. The bag of four bottles of lube, handcuffs, a blindfold and a cock ring were on my lap as Blaine drove us back to his place, singing happily along to the radio as I tried to suppress the uncomfortable squirm in my stomach. It was a weird feeling, somewhere between crippling embarrassment and tingling excitement."

This is SO Kurt's voice. OMG. It's hilarious! chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Allow me to say this one thing: That was honestly the sexiest thing I've ever read. Kurt is the cutest, seemingly most innocent kid out of all of Glee, and just imagining Blaine ravishing him... Damn delicious. XD
Lulu'Gleek'Criss chapter 3 . 3/10/2012