Reviews for Private Drive
Onyx Claws chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
I cried so hard at the ending. Both endings. I hope you're happy.
But all over-emotional-ness aside, I completely love this fic, I think it's a true creative masterpiece. There was a couple of grammatical errors throughout, but were easy enough to overlook due to the incredible plot lines and character development.
Looking forward to seeing more from you, keep up the good work
sleepyalicedreams chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
I love it all but the ending. The ending was good but made me want to cry.
Mandy chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Amazing story! Love every detail specially the butterfly patronus part
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh lordy lordy this story is so perf! Congrats to you, Author, for being fantastic. 3
Quantumphysica chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
I'm so happy with epilogue 2 xD the first one left me so sad...
I loved this story!
UnbreakableOwlz chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
What? They didn't get together?! That made me sad :[ you are good at writing and you did amazingly. But this epilogue is not my favorite. He was supposed to come back for poor draco :[
atlantis51 chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
Yeah, THIS ending is great, the other one sucked BIG TIME!
So, in other words: A very good and exciting fic!
atlantis51 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Love at last?! Seems that way to me, deep affection, if nothing else. I still wish Draco could go along with Harry. Why not?
atlantis51 chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Great sex scene... You've got those two spot-on! their fights, their making up, I like it!
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Hermione really IS the smartest witch of her time!
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Poor lil' Dwaco! Aah the pain! I'm sure he is happy to have Harry by his side right about now. So, you didn't say: What happens in your tale when Harry turns 17?
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
AAH! Drum-roll please! Funny, can't wait!
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Very exciting already! Draco in the Lion's Den, cool.
paili-chan chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Hey I have a question. I know Harry doesn't trust Draco and vice versa, but WHY are they sharing a room? The room Harry sleeps in should be barely big enough for HIM and HIS stuff, so sharing it with Malfoy has to make it MORE cramped than it already is. *lol* so since Dudleys in jail, Vernon is in the hospital, and Marge probably will never set foot in the house again from the way things sound, why doesn't Draco move into one of the bigger rooms? I'm surprised he didn't move into the room Marge usually sleeps in back when he was hiding in the house when it was just Petunia here instead of moving into Harry currently unoccupied room. *lol* though I'm surprised Draco hasn't asked WHY there are so many locks on the OUTSIDE of their bedroom door yet, or a catflap door at the bottom of the door. *lol*
roobug21301 chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
oh yes, that is loads better!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »