Reviews for A Long Way Down
spk chapter 40 . 12/12/2016
This story is so fantastic with amazingly thought-out cases and intriguing characterizations. I really wish you would have continued it. :)
oatmealsucks chapter 40 . 10/4/2016
First of all,PLEASE UPDATE. I LOVE THIS STORY, I KNOW IT'S BEEN LONG BUT IT IS SO SO SO GOOD. I love the development but also the story, I also love the shoutout to Meridian. I'm from Meridian, Mississippi!
jjcrimminds chapter 40 . 8/23/2015
Omg I just binge read this whole story and I love it! I hope you continue with it sometime! I want to know what happens between JJ and Hotch!
JayjeHotchner chapter 40 . 11/15/2014
Awsome!
Please more JJ/Hotch
Christiangirl chapter 40 . 10/14/2014
OH WOW! Another great chapter! It looks like the team is really ready to catch this very elusive unsub! Judging from Rossi's words, one could tell that he'd had enough of this unsub and was totally ready to bring him into custody really soon, so the unsub won't have a chance to go underground, causing the case to grow cold again. Please update this great story as soon as possible! I just can't wait to read more!
Christiangirl chapter 39 . 10/14/2014
Another great chapter and another great case to boot! This chapter was an extremely fun one! The team banter was over the top! I really liked the way the team was able to have a few fun and relaxing moments together, because they see such horrific sights on many of their cases! They certainly deserve these few and far between moments of just having fun hanging out together! BTW, you handled the cases within this story very well.
Christiangirl chapter 38 . 10/14/2014
Another great chapter! Another great case comes to an end! Hotch is right! The team and Garcia did an amazing job in order to catch a killer and her abuser! Hotch wanted to be sure to let Garcia know that she did an amazing job that enabled them to solve this case. I certainly hope that Hotch and JJ will be able to get back together and explore their feelings for each other!
Christiangirl chapter 37 . 10/14/2014
Another great chapter! Another great cliffhanger! This just gets better and better! The little sister is just about ready to do her brother in for abusing her! I'm wondering if the team will be able to talk Katya out of killing her brother.
Christiangirl chapter 36 . 10/14/2014
Another great chapter! Well, it looks like the girl escaped from the station. I certainly hope they're able to track her down before another person gets killed!
Christiangirl chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
Another great chapter, another great twist in the case! So, it's possibly the sister? I certainly didn't see that coming! WOW! I'm really liking the twists and turns in this great story!
Christiangirl chapter 34 . 10/14/2014
Another great chapter! It seems as though JJ's instincts are kicking up again! After her and Reid interviewed the Kathryn Smith, JJ feels that something's not quite right. I certainly hope that Hotch and the team will be to get this case solved really soon!
Christiangirl chapter 33 . 10/13/2014
Another great chapter! Morgan was just so very shocked that Reid figured out what was going on between Hotch and JJ before he did! That was just so funny to me!
Christiangirl chapter 32 . 10/13/2014
Another great chapter! I was really surprised that Hotch let JJ massage his neck and shoulders at the police station, being that anyone on the team or any of the Ogunquit, Maine Police Department could have inadvertently walked in on them. Hotch and JJ's interactions were just so very sweet!
Christiangirl chapter 31 . 10/13/2014
Another great chapter! Well, it looks like the team may be on to something and hopefully they'll be able to solve this case quickly!
Christiangirl chapter 30 . 10/13/2014
Another great chapter! I really liked the surprising humor from Hotch, because it's so unexpected, with him being the stoic leader of the team.