Reviews for A Long Way Down
JayjeHotchner chapter 40 . 11/15/2014
Awsome!
Please more JJ/Hotch
Christiangirl chapter 40 . 10/14/2014
OH WOW! Another great chapter! It looks like the team is really ready to catch this very elusive unsub! Judging from Rossi's words, one could tell that he'd had enough of this unsub and was totally ready to bring him into custody really soon, so the unsub won't have a chance to go underground, causing the case to grow cold again. Please update this great story as soon as possible! I just can't wait to read more!
Christiangirl chapter 39 . 10/14/2014
Another great chapter and another great case to boot! This chapter was an extremely fun one! The team banter was over the top! I really liked the way the team was able to have a few fun and relaxing moments together, because they see such horrific sights on many of their cases! They certainly deserve these few and far between moments of just having fun hanging out together! BTW, you handled the cases within this story very well.
Christiangirl chapter 38 . 10/14/2014
Another great chapter! Another great case comes to an end! Hotch is right! The team and Garcia did an amazing job in order to catch a killer and her abuser! Hotch wanted to be sure to let Garcia know that she did an amazing job that enabled them to solve this case. I certainly hope that Hotch and JJ will be able to get back together and explore their feelings for each other!
Christiangirl chapter 37 . 10/14/2014
Another great chapter! Another great cliffhanger! This just gets better and better! The little sister is just about ready to do her brother in for abusing her! I'm wondering if the team will be able to talk Katya out of killing her brother.
Christiangirl chapter 36 . 10/14/2014
Another great chapter! Well, it looks like the girl escaped from the station. I certainly hope they're able to track her down before another person gets killed!
Christiangirl chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
Another great chapter, another great twist in the case! So, it's possibly the sister? I certainly didn't see that coming! WOW! I'm really liking the twists and turns in this great story!
Christiangirl chapter 34 . 10/14/2014
Another great chapter! It seems as though JJ's instincts are kicking up again! After her and Reid interviewed the Kathryn Smith, JJ feels that something's not quite right. I certainly hope that Hotch and the team will be to get this case solved really soon!
Christiangirl chapter 33 . 10/13/2014
Another great chapter! Morgan was just so very shocked that Reid figured out what was going on between Hotch and JJ before he did! That was just so funny to me!
Christiangirl chapter 32 . 10/13/2014
Another great chapter! I was really surprised that Hotch let JJ massage his neck and shoulders at the police station, being that anyone on the team or any of the Ogunquit, Maine Police Department could have inadvertently walked in on them. Hotch and JJ's interactions were just so very sweet!
Christiangirl chapter 31 . 10/13/2014
Another great chapter! Well, it looks like the team may be on to something and hopefully they'll be able to solve this case quickly!
Christiangirl chapter 30 . 10/13/2014
Another great chapter! I really liked the surprising humor from Hotch, because it's so unexpected, with him being the stoic leader of the team.
Christiangirl chapter 29 . 10/13/2014
Another great chapter! Reid knows that Hotch and JJ are dating, that much he told her (JJ). But his reaction to her when she tried to expound further on the details left me wondering what was really going on in that genius mind of his. What is Reid really feeling about Hotch and JJ's relationship? Perhaps he's a little jealous? I may be grasping at straws, but the way he's acting leaves one to wonder.
Christiangirl chapter 28 . 10/13/2014
Another great chapter! Another horrible case for our beloved BAU team! I certainly hope that Hotch and the team will be able to stop this maniacal murderer before another person falls victim to him (or her)! It certainly looks like Hotch and JJ are finally going to get together, and judging by Hotch's comment about JJ telling the team about their budding romance, it looks like Hotch is in it for the long haul!
Christiangirl chapter 27 . 10/13/2014
Okay, in the previous chapter, we have JJ finally realizing that she was in love with Hotch, and now we have Hotch also coming to the same realization about JJ. I certainly hope that both Hotch and JJ will admit their feelings for each other! Another great chapter!