Reviews for Sick
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
WHAT THE FUKIN' HELL!? THAT WAS SO FUKIN' GAY! (Unless one of them was a girl)
werird chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
why do harry and severus date as both boys plus enamys.
crotia chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
wtf
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This is the first OS I have read in english. You must be proud of that ! x)

I really DO adore that OS. First, I'm a huge fan of Snarry, and, lately, I started to search in the english part of fanfictions websites, wanting first to read small fics, because I'm not bilingual at all and my english isn't great at all. I do not regret to choose your's. It was suprising, because the universe of this OS is really different from the novel's one, but it was great.

Because I tried to translate it, from english to french, I realize that there's some repititions. In english, it don't matter, but in french, it seems... weird. xD

Anyway. I have pratically finished the translation. Just should read it again, remove french mistakes and make the reading clearest. As clear and limpid as it could be. I see that you'd been connected recently, so I hope receiving your authorization for posting the french translation of your OS on FFnet. I beg you. :3

Thanks for having written and posted this OS. w

Jude Xue
kyounichi chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I reall like your story, I like how cute Severus be in this story. He really gentle to Harry, risking himself to Griffindor dormitory right here in Harry's bed. I can't stop laughing with the Griffindors emotion when they see potion master in their dorm and Severus deduct the house score despite he is in quite good mood.

That's great fiction, I hope you can continue write many good Snary fanfiction, Fighting!
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Cute and sweet.
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Humourous this one _
Gracealma chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Another good story. Love Snary fics. Hope you can do more?
VeroSev chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Beautiful XD!
redstickbonbon chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
So sweet! Thanks for writing it. Looking forward to more of your work.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I sputtered something feirce at the mention if Ron and Draco being a couple. And then I went into a fit of hysterics that would have made a crazy person seem sane. Thank you for that laugh, I totally needed it!
dark queen malfoy chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
i like the way you wrote this and i would love to see it become a multichapter fic of course ;)
destielkills chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I loved this! So cute! (:
joytiger chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I love it. Its a great story. :)