Reviews for Myth to Reality
Firechaseswater chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Please write more
NatalieKatee chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Love it please write more
Montara chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Nice :)

Will you write a sequel or this was just a one encounter? Hope not though...I loved it! Thank you for sharing! :)
Zerlinda chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I really like this. Would you consider continuing it?
Lizakimiko chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
you should keep this going i think this could do really well if you expanded it.
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
okey for one a woman doesn't just let a man who knows her name whisk her away for some strange location just because she has been hit by a major dose of lust, a bit unrealistic there and worrying
MarshmallowTheFBIAgent chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I loved this :)
Cyper22 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I liked this story! You did a great job creating an interesting plot and I liked the lemony-ness of it. :)

It made me think of going to the club with my girlfriends and drinking and dancing the night away! (And meeting hot guys!)

I'm going to add this to story alert if you decide to do additional chapters - I would love to see how the evening went for Alice and Jasper. I also am debating if Alice is a vampire or not - I'm thinking not but it could be a surprise in there where Bella realizes that not only are vampires real BUT her best friend is one... You gave these characters enough depth to make them interesting and make me wonder what else you would create for them in your world. Very nicely done in a one shot!

I'd love to see where else you take this if you decide to write more!

Thank You for sharing!

Jess
LaPetitRose chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
That was so hot. Any chance you might continue this?
Cassiakohn chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
is it possible to develop a twitch from hotness overload? i think i might have cus HOLYSHITBALLS that was just fucking awesome! BRAVOOOOO! you know i want more like whoa and now and just omg i think you broke me.
xxgirlsworldxx chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
you should continue this story
kaipie16 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Please make a sequel!
kaipie16 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Please make a sequel!
Terra-Bella1475 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
hahahaha! I love the dominance of darkward on this story. Absolutely delicious ending and a unique plot. :)))))
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/23/2012