Reviews for Ashes
ravenhusker chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Wow. You weren't joking about this being a rough one. John went Reese on her. And I don't like Finch's ideas about keeping her in tow. He has too much to lose, himself. Nobody wins here.
lemgirl1 chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
oh no this story is just too sad for me. They are both in love with each other, I don't think he
can survive with Carter in his life.
Please have a part 3 coming soon.
Markath chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
You know I came back here to read your story again but I am as heartbroken as the first time although it is very intense and very turning on the same time. After watching the start of the 3rd season I still believe that your story is more near the "real characters" written than most of the others here. Compliments! And good to know that you added another ending. It really saved my life!
ladyleo65 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Okay these was a very sad one for me. Because you have to people that are so in love with each other that they are hurting each other. Please do a chapter 3 if you didn't.
mschessplayer chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
yuck, what heartbreaking, angst-filled, emptyness. she has to save him from the soulless pit of depair that he won't recover from without her.
BellaSarah chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
THAT'S where you ended it? I knew you were a good writer but I didn't know you were sadistic. That was just cruel!
farmgirl1964 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Awesome job. Loved it. Keep up the good work!
pocketpets chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I loved this one. I realize that the actual plot lines have taken a different direction, but I loved this story!
Hilary Parker chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Damn! Just...wow! Incredible! And at the moment I'm choosing to believe she tracks him down.
Ayshen chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
WTF, how did I miss this?

Um, holy motherfuckinghotness. I died.

Like I want to cry and yet am really turned on.

The intensity of this, the physical and emotional was just...wow. And the end...him crying, her on the phone. :sob:

So amazing.
lionsassy chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Loved this, hope you continue and add to this story/episodes. really good.
persnikitty5 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
awesome fic! I really loved it!
Cara Mia chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Dead. And it's your fault - you killed me. Perfection as always.
aprilf00l chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
OMG - you're POI-stories are just amazing! Loved the angsty, dark and shattered Reese - you could feel the loneliness and inner turmoil. Your writing skills are just awesome! I can't wait to read more!
DehMD chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
God! This was... intense! I loved dark John and then shattered John! Great story!