Reviews for Speed Demon
Primeval Of The Darkness chapter 2 . 4/11
Damn dood I r8 it 8/8 m8 #420blazeityologitrekdgitgudskrubswag

10/10 IGN-Would fap again.
animenaruto46 chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
The paring should the same and up to 2 people not to be bossy but those two with naruto is awesome for me
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh oh this is great !
The idea is good and I really like how you wrote it !
Keep up the good work !
Tchouss

Xylion
Kain Everguard chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Please continue this. I love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Nice story. However, you stated that he can travel faster than the speed of sound. However, the speed of sound is actually around 760 mph, so Naruto's max speed is nowhere near the speed of sound. Just letting you know.
DustyDusty chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
makes me wonder if you'll add in lightning armor by the same way he made raikiri.
kroz phantomville chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Nice story. But Naruto's power seems kind of lame. Raikiri was good but you forget that level 5's are able to take on an army by themselves and win. At most even with sharigan Naruto is a level 4. Can you give him something special? Like maybe due to the sharingan's ability to understand anything, he could learn magic.
Kaminari Kage chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Nice fight well if ur starting from scratch then post it soon
Vail Ryuketsu chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Damn, That is a brilliant idea for how to work the Raikiri in with his speed, but I got to ask will his Sharingan be able to use the mangekyou form and one or two of it's techniques?
Kaminari Kage chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
well its a good fic but i have a few questions as to will naruto get new powers or will his sharingan evolve? since its known the sharingan can become mongekyo sharingan and gain awesome and unique abilities so will he get those? or will he get stronger? well anyways it an awesome fic and cant wait for the next chapter so pls post it soon.
well since ur making naruto almost like kakashi so will he be a pervert or atleast read books like kakashi or better yet peek at girls?
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
GReat chapter I look forward to more
xbamsod chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Thats pretty interesting. If that happens in only two days, I wonder how the rest of the days will play out. Update Soon :D
SilverKnight17 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
please bring more chapters to this story
Kami no Sennin chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I know I might jumping the gun with this question but I'm simply curious, will Naruto's sharingan mutate to the Mangekkyou Sharingan like Kakashi's if he trains it to the limit?
god of all chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.