Reviews for After the End
Storybookgirl08 chapter 1 . 7/26
If you like this story please read On the beginning and happy families x
Lovely to remember some of my favourite characters ! It's a shame there aren't many more bugs stories !
Anon chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
Thanks for this, always had some scenarios in my head of what might have happened with another episode. Loved this show!
sas chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Would love more bugs stories
BugsFan chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
OMG, I needed this closure! Was so annoyed as a kid that Ros and Beckett didn't get it together.
They need to do a one of special, close it off for all those heartbroken kids!
More please,!
Anon chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
Thanks, I enjoyed your work, I used to love this show!
pandorianlesma chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
Loved it, I do hope that you continue writing Bugs stories.

I was wonderfully surprised to see that someone had posted a story on Bugs, I always hated how it ended on a cliff hanger.
SassyRaydorGirl chapter 17 . 9/20/2012
Hunni I loved this story very much. You got the teams characterizations down to a tee and verg edgy all the way through. Hope to see more from you soon :)
SpidermanFan1 chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
Great story, nice to see some Bugs FF. love it
SassyRaydorGirl chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
I loved your little reference to Spooks. I'm with Jan. I miss Tessa. I wish Jan had been in the field more. Great update :D
Corrinth chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
I'm still reading, still enjoying. To be honest, a smile hits my face every time I get an email telling me you've updated. Keep it up. Looking forward to seeing how it pans out, and you are so right about Ed, he's not happy unless he's in trouble lol.

Corrinth
SpidermanFan1 chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
I'm reading it and it's nice to see bugs ff.
SassyRaydorGirl chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
Haha. I love Nikki. I wish she'd have been in the show. She looks like a good match for Ed. I love how the receptionist is scared of Jan. I've always loved Jan. She became my fav when she arrived. Think it's time she got into the field, hehe. BTW thanks for reviewing Straight Out of the Black Lagoon. Chapter 4 is now up :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
Loving it, hope the story continues
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
Nikki sounds fab already. Sounds like she'll give Ed a run for his money. Great filler :D