Reviews for After The End
Hero chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I finished the first geneation and this pair is awesome
SW24 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Real shame if you gave up on this.. Has the makings to be a good story of the after life.
AceRedLeo chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
Hello. I'm not sure if you still come here or not. But I'd like to help you with this story since you've been stuck it seems. I can help you if you need it
WolfOfTheAges chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
This story has earned the Wolf of Ages seal of approval
fa14 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I just read this and I love it! Please continue this. I especially want to see what happens when the 4 meet up.
swordmaster7175 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Great chapter. I hope another chaptet is out soon. i like this story alot.
lychee-ran chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Haha I love the quarrel between Luana and Elaine. Just what had happened that Leo and Fyuria ended up in the world of the 3rd generation? Seemed like Ladius chosed Sherufanir over Valeria and Yayoi... It is such a shame as I like Valeira better.
Manakete King chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
I apologize for not helping... but you don't want my help. I couldn't write a one-shot if it was written for me by Shakespeare himself. I appreciate that you are continuing on though, as a better majority of my authors seem to have died/quit, and so I was beginning to lose hope in everyone here. Thank you for the update, and if an idea ever actually enters my mind, I'll let you know, okay? Later.
swordmaster7175 chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Good chapter. sorry about not being able to help you write, but i also had a block because of having 3 essays assigned and due on the same day
Manakete King chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Yes! I am glad that you're not dead, more glad that you aren't informing us that you have given up on this story. Can't wait to see the new chapter, thanks, and good luck. Later.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Update plz
Manakete King chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Sorry?... sorry? You think a simple sorry will make it better. If nothing else, I hope you have a decent update once you're WiFi is back up. I like this story, and now I'm beginning to have an idea of what's going on, so I'd like it if you would keep updating, so thanks for this. Just give an update sometime soon, alright? Keep up the good work, see you later.
Manakete King chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Well, personally, I would've preferred to see Duran and Silvi show up, but if its Thoma, make it Noah. As for how the two groups meet up, have Fyuria and Leo get stuck in some kind of large battle that goes on for hours upon hours. During this fight, have Thoma and Noah come in and join the fight, only to be knocked out in all of three seconds. Que Fyuria and Leo saving their rears, and thus they are now one group. :)
Manakete King chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
FINALLY! YOU UPDATED! Thank you for updating this story, Ubel is very happy. However, I have a few things to say/ask/suggest. First of all, don't make us wait so long again, please. If you are working on a massive chapter, at least let us know in advance, but don't just leave us feeling like we're being ignored, it really hurts. Second, did you send them to the world from Cross Edge? It sounds about right, though I haven't played Cross Edge in forever, but still, that would be pretty cool, I think. Finally, spell check. It helps, along with a bit of grammar correction, otherwise, you're doing great. It was just your grammar, or perhaps your typing to fast, made it difficult to follow in some places, so that would be something you'd want to work on, beyond that, just keep doing what you are doing, and you'll be fine. Good Luck!
mega-dark chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
And thus Leo and Fyuria prove the ancients of time right. The world is indeed flat. Jokes aside, I am glad to see this story is also alive.

I still have no idea where your going to take this but that just means that the journey though this story will be a little more exciting. Leo and Fyuria are in character, although seeing Fyuria being more dere then Tsun is a little weird but I can expect and get used to that.

You may want to do a second or third run through on the spell check. I only notice small spelling errors (the 2nd to last paragraph has 2 "taht" and "EVen") but it doesn't keep your story from being unreadable.

Anyway, good luck with writing future chapters and I look forward to it.