Reviews for My Red Eyed Guardian Angel
samleighscs chapter 20 . 8/22
This story is so spectacular. I've been waiting till the end to comment on it, but what you said about being bi stopped me in my tracks. If the people reading this story refuse to continue because you're bisexual, then they don't deserve to read any more of this amazing work of art or say anything to such a wonderful author. Being bi is in no way a flaw or problem, and does not make anything you do less of the great accomplishment that it is because of your sexuality. Personally I am a straight, christian girl, and I believe that Jesus doesn't base his love for you on any one characteristic, much less hate someone if they are a good, caring person just because they happen to not be straight. Don't let anyone make you feel lesser just because of your sexuality, because the greatest commandments were love God, and love everyone else with all your heart. Sorry, normally I don't sound so fanatical and hardcore christian, its just I feel very strongly that if God is supposed to love everyone and forgive everyone's sins, like rapists and serial killers, then he should still love someone even if they love a same gender person with all their heart and haven't hurt anyone. So know that I care about you, and you shouldn't gjive a damn what anyone else thinks about your sexuality. Love Sam X)
Charm Caster1127 chapter 30 . 7/23
So fluffy and angsty and FLUFFY and... wait a minute! Did you just pair South Korea and Belarus together?! That's... GEINUS!
1DATMLP chapter 12 . 7/20
1DATMLP chapter 11 . 7/20
Request for a clone, please! :-D
1DATMLP chapter 10 . 7/20
I don't like how it's rushed... but I DO like it.
1DATMLP chapter 5 . 4/30
Feels a bit rushed...
thatgirlthatdoestuff chapter 31 . 8/16/2015
So many things to say... well, let me start with just how amazing this story is! You've made me cry all my tears out as I pushed myself into seeing more and finally getting into the ending of happiness. And I'm super sorry about all those death notes (No, I didn't write them, but seeing "reading" your fear and worry makes me really sorry!) I didn't want to kill you, though I wanted to smack you, hug you, then smack you again! HARD! I love you for making this story! And I want you to know that I think that you'll become a wonderful author, because you are! :)
Berribex112 chapter 31 . 7/14/2015
I don't normally write reviews because I'm lazy but this deserves it! Do you know there's fan art for this?! I found it and died of feels. I loved this fanfic so much and it had me crying for hours. I will be saving this to my favourites and sharing it around. This needs more love.
KimiCapucciny chapter 31 . 5/10/2015
Hi! Well... I dont really know what to write here since its been like three years since you posted this story, but I felt like I wanted to tell you how I came upon this lovely story and give you my review on it! x3 I found about this fanfic while I was watching a video on youtube of a hetagame and there was this reference that a lot of girls were fangirling about which was basically Gil calling Matt "Birdie". They said they knew about it from a PruCan FanFic titled My Red Eyed Guardian Angel. I thought the name was really sweet and started reading it. Lets just say I could not stop reading after a few chapters. I was completly engrosed; I laughed and cried and fangirled really hard during it. I have never read something that has made me so emotionall in my life and I wanted to tell you, even if it is a few years later after youve posted it, that I think you are an amazing writer and that I really enjoyed reading your story. It has helped me a lot during this time of my life where my family is facing lots of hardships... However, coming back here and reading your story really makes me feel happy. Thank you. I have also learned a lot of french and german while reading, I kid you not XD BUT ENOUGH WITH ALL THIS EMOTIONAL TALK! I absolutely LOVED this story and I hope you keep on writing awesome fanfics like this one! Im sorry if this was reaaaaally long (TwT) Please say hi to that amazing beta of yours and to our little precious baby Matt und our awesome Gil! Bai Bai!

P.S. Im sorry for my englinsh if its bad as it is not my native language xD
ShroudedClarity chapter 31 . 2/10/2015
This story, your writing... Just... ehmigurd! I seriously can't say how much I love this fan fiction. It's my favorite Hetalia fic, to the point where you've left a whole in my heart upon finishing it. It's so amazing...

I think I'm gonna read it again, because I just love it too much
ShroudedClarity chapter 20 . 1/21/2015
I...your writing is so beautiful... T-T I've been reading this for three days (I read really slow okay... •_•) and I've been crying the whole time. OH MEIN GOTT I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I DONT KNOW IF ITS HEALTHY.
ShroudedClarity chapter 8 . 1/20/2015
MEIN. GOTT. O_O Mattie...! TT Poor baby!
But this story is amazing! I'm literally shaking from a combination of sadness, anger, fear, and a bit of happiness (cuz PruCan is my new ship ;P). Poor dear Mattie, i can really relate to him. I just wanna hug him until he chokes (uh... I think my 2P side is coming out XD i wouldn't really choke him tho)

And also, Canada likes Hot Topic?! HECK YEEESSSSSS! *points at myself* i adore Hot Topic to death. And on the topic of music, is the title a reference to the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus song? If it is, i will squeal. Like literally. v

Ooh, and also, i did get the NCIS reference! _ I don't watch it much now, but i used to when i was in grade school with my family.

Gah its 1:00 in the morning and i have finals tomorrow but i can't stop reading! I have to know what happens to my baby Canada... ;_; (#fangirlproblems...)
iluvfandoms1 chapter 31 . 9/18/2014
vellymymare chapter 31 . 7/18/2014
This is great, your writing is beautiful and that ending is so sweet. Thanks for sharing
D. Alice-Man chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
They seriously started dating on the day they met its frozen all over agin