Reviews for My Red Eyed Guardian Angel
fallenangelotaku chapter 31 . 2/10
This story, your writing... Just... ehmigurd! I seriously can't say how much I love this fan fiction. It's my favorite Hetalia fic, to the point where you've left a whole in my heart upon finishing it. It's so amazing...

I think I'm gonna read it again, because I just love it too much
fallenangelotaku chapter 20 . 1/21
I...your writing is so beautiful... T-T I've been reading this for three days (I read really slow okay... •_•) and I've been crying the whole time. OH MEIN GOTT I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I DONT KNOW IF ITS HEALTHY.
fallenangelotaku chapter 8 . 1/20
MEIN. GOTT. O_O Mattie...! TT Poor baby!
But this story is amazing! I'm literally shaking from a combination of sadness, anger, fear, and a bit of happiness (cuz PruCan is my new ship ;P). Poor dear Mattie, i can really relate to him. I just wanna hug him until he chokes (uh... I think my 2P side is coming out XD i wouldn't really choke him tho)

And also, Canada likes Hot Topic?! HECK YEEESSSSSS! *points at myself* i adore Hot Topic to death. And on the topic of music, is the title a reference to the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus song? If it is, i will squeal. Like literally. v

Ooh, and also, i did get the NCIS reference! _ I don't watch it much now, but i used to when i was in grade school with my family.

Gah its 1:00 in the morning and i have finals tomorrow but i can't stop reading! I have to know what happens to my baby Canada... ;_; (#fangirlproblems...)
iluvfandoms1 chapter 31 . 9/18/2014
DA FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS!
vellymymare chapter 31 . 7/18/2014
This is great, your writing is beautiful and that ending is so sweet. Thanks for sharing
D. Alice-Man chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
They seriously started dating on the day they met its frozen all over agin
Bionic Egypt chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Gibs-slap: from NCIS, one of the best shows on earth. And this is one of the best PruCan stories on earth!
ChocoxxPochii chapter 31 . 3/26/2014
Eyy Wolf-chan! Remember that chapter where Gilgil said about Mattie's reaction when he accidentally pulled his curl? I've been thinking about it and can you do a request fic for me? If it's not that much of a bother for you, but I seriously want to see am omake about it. So please, please, pleaaaase! From the bottom of my heart please make an omake about it? D: I wanna see how it happened cuz I think Gilgil's reaction will be adorable about it. So please...? QAQ I thank you in advance if you do make one. Soo.. thankies...? :D
piratespain13 chapter 31 . 3/14/2014
I love this story. This story may have helped others understand the reason that many cutters do what they do. There is not enough information out there for those who won't take the time to look for it. I wanted to cry several time when you hurt the poor babies and i definitely wanted to smack my precious Canada for locking himself away but I still adored the story. I GOT THE GIBS-SMACK REFERENCE! I actually had to re-read it twice to make sure I had read it properly and that I had actually seen that.
Ramengrl chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
I understood the reference! YEA! I GET CANADA HUGS!
Do-you-even-fangirl chapter 31 . 1/15/2014
Hi! I just wanted to say that this story was amazing! I very much enjoyed reading it. Have you considered maybe writing a prequel about Matthew and his story? I think it would be really awesome. Please get back to me on the subject! Thanks.
Weirdgirl759 chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Gib-slap! From NCIS! Man, that took me a while (especially considering that I own the entire series on DVD)...
valenme96 chapter 31 . 1/3/2014
Beautiful... Fell in love with this awesome story!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/26/2013
I love it! I love you for being an awesome author! And I did kinda wanted to kill you when bad stuff happened. *nervous laugh* At least I didn't because I knew you were going to make a happy ending.
Glaceon1362 chapter 23 . 9/29/2013