Reviews for Let the Weak Be Strong
TetraOfTheInternet chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
LOL I was listening to Prussia Rising Like a magic Jack in the Box 10 minute challenge on youtube while reading this.
aliahthewolfgirl chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
muhahahahahahahahahaah :)
Shiary chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
lol I love the native america one :)
Shiary chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
I'm wondering where you got the things about sealand fighting against parallel France? also i love the idea. Please make sure Canada kicks America's ass (in a tickle battle perhaps?)
FanimeLuv chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
THIS IS AWESOME! Keep up the good work!
betsybugaboo chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Will you put Molossia and the Nordics in, please?
Tiili97 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I cannot say enough how much I love the fact that you brought in the ancients. Literally perfect. And you didn't forget one of them.
I love this whole story, actually. It will be very interesting to see how it evolves!
Haluwasa2 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Omg! You used Shima! *super honored* And Germania is a girl! Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
cannoWrite chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
please update soon! ( ヮ )৩ pasta!
Dreamers0rule0the0earth chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
It explains so much...
It does...
Seqka711 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
The ancients are alive! Hooray!
Dragon Silhouette chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
The House of Ancients sounds a lot like something from PJO, what with moving to the centres of the world and all

All of them are going to have superpowers now? Wow, that should be pretty interesting. I wonder what Prussia's would be . . . It has to be something totally awesome, of course . . .
So if the fallen Nations are still alive (and - apparently - watching TV), then why isn't Prussia amongst them?

I think I quite like Maya! And Aztec - mainly because of him "cutting a baby doll's neck with a somewhat sadistic smile."
Bookboy42 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
"Contrary to popular belief, the Ancient nations had not died. They were just living in a house in a small town in Florida."

That made me giggle so hard. Looks like the Nations are a lot like regular people- they all want to live long, fulfilling lives taking care of those closest to them and eventually retire to Florida.
Sol Jones chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
In chapther 1 you said Hungary and Prussia instead of Hungary and Austria
I cant wait til next update are you still doing international or intergalactic
Simple Shimmers chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Belarus. Ukraine. Belgium. The Netherlands. Greece. Turkey. Switzerland. South Korea. Vietnam. And Thailand.

*waves nervously* Sorry about not reviewig earlier. For some odd reason I didn't get an alert telling me that you updated. *glares hatefully at email*

I think Belarus would join the WIII group, seeing as her brother is always terrified of her. And if he won't willingly submit to her, than she can make him. That, and she probably wants to prove herself to Russia.

Ukraine though...I don't think she would. I think she'd remain neutral. She wouldn't want to chose sides between her dear brother and sister.

Belgium confuses me a bit. I think she'd join the WIII group because she again is ignored. I don't know though, maybe she'll remain neutral?

The Netherlands? He'd probably join the WIII people. He kind of respects Canada a lot. Plus, not a lot of people apparently like him. I think thats because a lot of authors write him as a drug addict. I'm not sure, but definitely WIII.

Greece and Turkey...I can't decide who they should go to. Sorry.

Switzerland is definitely part of the Mercy group. He's all about justice and all that. It'll add more drama if he had to fight against cute little Liechtenstein. (who'd guess she had that music?)

South Korea and Vietnam are so for WIII. Vietnam is probably still mad at America, so she'd go against him. And south Korea is always ignored. Thailand...eh. I don't know.

As for Italy. Can Romano be also part of WIII? No one likes him (except for Spain) as much, or more than, Feliciano. I find that reason enough for South Italy to go for WIII.

Can Canada be a sniper? I love the idea of sniper!Canada. A lot of authors say he's an awesome one. And I just have to agree. Besides, if he can make America cry, than he HAS to be tough to beat.

I'm excited for when those countries tell the others that they are going to war. It's gonna be so epic! :)

Update soon. And you're doing an amazing job writing this. Thanks! :D