Reviews for Moonlight Sonata
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 1/10
Okay this whole thing makes no sense if he knew the whole time that he was the kids father why was he so mean to him. and why is he still not letting the kid live with him if he knows the kids is abused . He shouldnt have had to go to the durselys he should just madea choice and been the adult he is
Slythindorgirl1 chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
OMG awesome!
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
hmmm good idea, spelling mistakes and grammar issues that need to be taken care of make it difficult to read though... McGonagall not McGonagol is one of the mistakes
Yeah chapter 13 . 5/30/2011
Methinks you need a beta or to read your story before you post. There are too many things that don't make sense. Also you basically just copied the stories me others. Just shorter and too quick and really ooc.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 13 . 5/6/2009
OH MY GOSHH I LOVE IT! MUST HAVE MORE! VOILTY WILL be NICE BECUZE I SAY SO! DAMIT! ok well see yah latter and VOTLY PLAY NICE OR NO RULLING THE WORLD OR BUGING MUGGLES! "DAM" VOLTY WACH IT! "YES MOM!HAY MY MOMS DEAD! NOPE! ...( well bye!
imsocrazy chapter 13 . 4/23/2006
what a good story. i looved harry's temporary insanity moment. now we all demand a sequel. if you've already written one ignore the previous comment. well done.

luv
greensorceress chapter 13 . 1/18/2006
I liked your story it wasn't an original plot but you made it your own tale.
AngelicVampiress chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
love it
New Profileaccount chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
sequel sequel sequel please wright more
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :) It doesn't have a frog rating yet but it's on the list.

Jan
Lady Angelique of mystiqu chapter 13 . 10/13/2004
DO A SEQUEL! DO A SEQUEL! please? that's all i have to say!
StarAWings chapter 13 . 9/17/2004
hahahahha i love it its great and where did voldemort go i want him back please make a seqeul
Makalani Astral chapter 13 . 2/9/2004
too quick wit the ending but good. lv totally ooc.
Shania Maxwell chapter 13 . 12/4/2003
that was an absolutely amazing story! I loved it!
UW chapter 1 . 12/3/2003