Reviews for Our Truth
Nagareboshi Star chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
So touching! :) Love the way you wrote this story, it is fantastic!
Rasengan 918 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I love it! It's so beautiful
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love it :)
Thank you for writing this one dear.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
awwww...
KyleCynthia chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This story is beautiful, and I love it how the start was filled with humour and the end filled with tragic. May both of them rest in peace.
existence555 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was beautiful!

I love the way you showed the progression of Minato and Kushina's relationship, and I think you really nailed their characters.

They are one of my favorite pairings in Naruto, and you really did them justice.

Wonderful writing.
Miss. Lucy-Raye chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
W.O.W! that was amazing! :) im goin to fav it! :)
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I loved it! :') and I love this couple! x3
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This was short and sweet. You portrayed the pairing just perfectly!
Timber23 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THS! Even though I personally don't find anything wrong with this, I like TheRealGoodyTwoShoes idea to expand this into a story and make each truth a chapter. Although, stories are kind tiring so it would be understandable if you didn't want too. But I really love your portrayal of Minato and Kushina's relationship :) 3
Wonderwell chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Wow, this was very creative. I loved it! Keep up the great work.
xBrokenRecordx chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This was beautiful! I was "DAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"ing the whole time :) I can't give as amazing a review as you can but I can give you a review!

And cookies.
systemman chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Pretty Good!
MrGoodyTwoShoes chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.

3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your story is not allowed under section 1 of the guidelines.

As a suggestion on how to fix it - why not turn it into a series of short stories with each of them being based off a point of this list and the list serving as a table of contents for them.
animegalnya chapter 1 . 2/22/2012