Reviews for The Setup
thelastfight chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
AHHHH yesyesyes! Can I just say you are awesome for posting complete fics and also awesome at wrapping up the story line perfectly? :)
thelastfight chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
I was not expecting to like this pairing as much as I do! I've been hardcore into Kakashi/Tenten lately...but this one piqued my interest, and I really like it! Also, if you ever get it into your head to write more KakaTen fics, please dooo itttt. For this poor KakaTen junkie haha. :)
Slightly Confused Kitty chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Excellent story! Humor, plans, manipulation, well-done characters, and backstory were beautifully woven into this story. I really laughed at Sasuke bland comment about Ibiki snapping and getting Shikamaru in a headlock - and the decisions about whose side to take. Thank you for writing!
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Sneaky, sneaky Itachi... I loved it! Thanks for writing and posting!
xx-BrittCullen-xx chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Oh my god I love it! Please continue this story it is absolutely fabulous please please continue :)
narutoxkiba-kun chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
awesome story :)
Animefangirl95 chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Itachis smooth haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Itachi is so sweet:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
She is such a good friend
Animefangirl95 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Oh dang didn't think Nara had it in him haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Great chapter:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Haha giving advice to Ibiki haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Love Tens enthusiasm haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Haha this was kinda funny:)
TheMysticalFett chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Cheers indeed! Go into the evil overlord business, your writing is good enough for it! Great job!

Revenge, best served by scary men in trenchcoats who torture people on a daily basis. Good times, good times.