Reviews for Persona Chaos Butterfly
Guest chapter 25 . 9h
*sighs contently* Ever since the release of Persona 5, I decided to reread your fanfic while I wonder if there's ever a plan for P5 mention/cameo.
... I MISS YOU and YOUR STORY SO MUCH! *sobs* I hope you will continue this!
Kanjilearner1988 chapter 25 . 10/22
Please tell me that you haven't forgotten about this story!
WhiteRoseSummer chapter 25 . 5/27
AWESOME! It's like Persona 4 Arena ultimax but with more awesomeness. Truly a remarkable way of setting up the plot.

Good job! With the Arisato twins plus Shinji, Ryoji, Pharos and Metis in this, It's bound to get awesome.

One question: Will this go down like P4AU? You know? Fighting and whatnot stuff to get to tartarus?
kitanalao chapter 20 . 5/19
waw... nice change. i love it.
kitanalao chapter 19 . 5/18
waw... nice progress as well. i love it.
kitanalao chapter 18 . 5/18
hahaha... i laughed when i read this part. i love it.
kitanalao chapter 17 . 5/18
hello... i know it's been a year and almost 6 months since my last review at chap 15. thats why i am glad you still wish to update. thank you for that. and for the story. nice progress so far. i indeed love it.
kitanalao chapter 16 . 5/18
hello... nice to see you again. thank you for update... i love that.
R U Out Lavos chapter 25 . 3/14
Alright! It really has been a while since the last update. Th story is getting darker as it goes. It's really a relief to see you guys update this. Kudos to Both of you!

gleamfang chapter 25 . 2/25
You have no idea how happy i was when I got this update!

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. It's never easy to lose somebody you're close to and you and yours have my sincere condolences. That's said it's always good to have an outlet and I hope that in time your creative juices will continue to flow and serve as a source of strength and calm in the future rather than be impeded in times of crisis.

I was waiting until I had a really bad day before I read it and I'm glad I waited. Thank you for lifting my spirits with yet another suspenseful and amazing chapter!

I do share your love for good jazz music and I thoroughly appreciate your recommendations for song choices! Thanks for that.

Onto the chapter, thank you for using the team shadow (since they're all related to the shadows somehow) I think it's wonderfully creative to have them look out for the SPIES and it's quite amazing to read that Ryoji possibly may have a hand in creating random dark hours while Marie has her ability to affect the weather. It's rather inspired and they serve as good complements to each other!

I'm glad we're starting to see some of the story unfolding with this obviously malevolent crew and I truly can't wait to discover more and get more questions answered... The pacing for this fic is wonderful!

Thank you for the chapter!
Keep writing
GoddamnAnimeGekko chapter 25 . 2/11
*Claps*A big comeback of our fav author with good stories!Full of imagination!Plot twist(wish can see that)!Well,you gotta keep going do this bcuz this is AMAZING!
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 25 . 2/11
And so we begin the P-1 Climax! XD Rebel One, ACTION-whoops! Wrong series!
Kalsonad chapter 25 . 2/11
The ultimax arena arc, alright i'm fired up
KnightSpark chapter 25 . 2/11
Looks like we're headed towards Ultimax territory.
Lacie968 chapter 25 . 2/11