Reviews for Persona Chaos Butterfly
kitanalao chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
haha... another suffering... i love it. sadly i have to stop for now due to my internet connection had been error right now so i rarely get conection. but i'll be back see you...
kitanalao chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
waw... i am having hard beat when i reading this... thankgoodness everyone alright... eventhough souji's trouble is not reveal yet... oh yeah sorry for late review... i have a little problem with my internet comnection here... so i hope you don't mind...
kitanalao chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
hello again... waw... i am surprise we see a copy from the twins shadow here. i expected hard battle in the next chapter... this chapter is intriguing. good job.. again.
kitanalao chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
oh yeah... i am sorry again because of my late review due to my holiday... you must be remember christmas holiday right... ussually i only need 24 hour to reread 10 chapter. but right now i spent 3 days. so once again sorry... for the story... i like how this story progress... it is soo funny and refreshing... i even laughed when i read it. good job again...
kitanalao chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
hello again. it's me. i am sorry i'd just noticed your date update on june while my last review (on chapter 10) is on may... and for the story... this chapter is warm despite a little dark hour before festival... and nice revelation and progress... good job for this chapter.
R U Out Lavos chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
I hope you guys update soon.
Kanjilearner1988 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Where have you been? It's been more than five months!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
MINAKKKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :]
Cloud4012 chapter 23 . 9/16/2014
This story is awesome. I can't wait for the next update I want to know what happens next
gleamfang chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Dude this story is AWESOME! It has an amazing storyline, a great mystery that is just begging to be unravelled, a ton of character development and pairings (generally smart move on Canon pairings since you develop the relationship based on them already having maxed their S-links but seriously teddie and rise? I'll reserve my judgement coz I like you're story so much!)

Good twist with making Adachi a puppet as well but what strikes me as odd is the sudden cluelessness. Even if he wasn't aware of what he was doing, I doubt he would have repented so quickly and be a goof even if he was recovering from a beat down and the shock of missing a few days... Was still expecting a little evil-ness from him but that's a minor point!

Cheers
Keep Writing (please)
Yusei Narukami chapter 23 . 8/9/2014
This is one of the best Persona stories I've read and reread. Now a question will Souji ever get his personas back in control? Keep up the good work
Kanjilearner1988 chapter 23 . 7/9/2014
The Dark Hour again?
Chidori and Natsuki won't be caught up in it AGAIN, will they? Natsuki DID, after all, experience the Dark Hour on the night of Fuuka's rescue, and again on the night of Chidori's disappearance.
Kanjilearner1988 chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
Is the piano an upright piano or a grand piano?
R U Out Lavos chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
Yeah! You updated! I was so hoping for this! Haha! Everything is sooooooo intense especially the Blood Moon thing. Where'd you guys get that idea? I haven't seen it in both games.

-R-
Originaljuan92 chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
I love your story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I really want to see Soujis shadow the anticipation is killing me. The reaction to Soujis shadow is what I really want to see as well as to why he has a shadow. Anyways love this story, can't wait for the next chapter and have fun writing.