Reviews for Persona Chaos Butterfly
Zindakku Hirokai chapter 25 . 5/16
You know what would make a good story arc? Having SPIES in an Abyss of Time, like in The Answer, but they witness the events of Persona 2: Innocent Sin.
the last persona-user chapter 1 . 3/17
Wow, time sure goes fast. Or maybe it goes to slow. Can't believe it's been little more than four years!
ADUAN II chapter 25 . 3/11
Will you be continuing this fic? I recently got into the Persona series and would love to see the next part of this
LAXH1107 chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
Considering the timeline, it should be 13 years ago.
LAXH1107 chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
Considering the timeline, it should be 13 years ago.
LAXH1107 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Souji is originally from Gekkoukan?
darkblade2814 chapter 25 . 11/15/2016
will Akira from Persona 5 Apeer? and Messiah is Orpheus final from, not Orpheos Telius,
Guest chapter 25 . 10/23/2016
*sighs contently* Ever since the release of Persona 5, I decided to reread your fanfic while I wonder if there's ever a plan for P5 mention/cameo.
... I MISS YOU and YOUR STORY SO MUCH! *sobs* I hope you will continue this!
Kanjilearner1988 chapter 25 . 10/22/2016
Please tell me that you haven't forgotten about this story!
Shadow Weiss chapter 25 . 5/27/2016
AWESOME! It's like Persona 4 Arena ultimax but with more awesomeness. Truly a remarkable way of setting up the plot.

Good job! With the Arisato twins plus Shinji, Ryoji, Pharos and Metis in this, It's bound to get awesome.

One question: Will this go down like P4AU? You know? Fighting and whatnot stuff to get to tartarus?
kitanalao chapter 20 . 5/19/2016
waw... nice change. i love it.
kitanalao chapter 19 . 5/18/2016
waw... nice progress as well. i love it.
kitanalao chapter 18 . 5/18/2016
hahaha... i laughed when i read this part. i love it.
kitanalao chapter 17 . 5/18/2016
hello... i know it's been a year and almost 6 months since my last review at chap 15. thats why i am glad you still wish to update. thank you for that. and for the story. nice progress so far. i indeed love it.
kitanalao chapter 16 . 5/18/2016
hello... nice to see you again. thank you for update... i love that.