Reviews for Persona Chaos Butterfly
Myalko chapter 24 . 10/20
This is a great RP! What happened to it though? Still writing or on hiatus?
Lacie968 chapter 24 . 10/9
I like your stories! Please update a new chapter XD
r chapter 24 . 10/4
What would you think would happen if the IT members' shadows suddenly appeared but they do not attack but are curious of metis since she is like a shadow self.
Follow up question, is metis a shadow self or not?
My appreciation chapter 24 . 8/21
I know it's going to take a while to continue this awesome story, but I want to say thank you.
I am always thankful of you for writing this wonderful story and I really appreciate you hard work for it.
DedeTC chapter 24 . 7/28
I like your story, I hope you continue on it, its great
Ravioli chapter 24 . 6/27
I read this story about two years ago and I stopped somewhere at the part where Minako met Kanji first and I thought you discontinued this story. However, as I was browsing, I saw that you wrote twenty chapters and I say that's quite a lot for 300k words, so I gave it another shot. I'm really happy to read this again; the butterfly effect, the concept of merging two or three dimensions into one, the humorous, sappy parts here and there, not to mention my favorite pairing FeMC x Shinjiro and Naoto x Kanji also written here. I love good stories like these and I wish you luck with your life. Please take your time writing this, I expect a lot out of it. :D

R U Out Lavos chapter 24 . 5/30
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I knew you'd be back. The chapter was amazing. Hoping to see more of these. Hehe. Hope you're doing good now.

Andy chapter 24 . 4/26
Despite minor issues such as missing words, the story was as good as usual, the both of you did well.
O_O ryoji
Originaljuan92 chapter 24 . 4/20
Your Back YES. So Much Hype :) Really hope everything is fine with both your lives and everything for the most part is coming together. After waiting very patiently for an update the anticipation for the next chapter is high. I can't wait. But always have fun writing.
KeybladeSamurai chapter 24 . 4/14
If you're taking requests for the songs at Velvet Blues, I would love to hear Minako sing Heaven(You know, Nanako's dungeon) Anyway, I'm glad to see an update for this. This story is great. Keep up the good work.
Confuzed-Anime-Fan chapter 24 . 4/13
Holy crap an update!
Wait...aren't those P1 characters at the end?
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 24 . 4/13
Previously known as KO, and WOOHOO! The Sumaru/Mikage-cho are likely to make an appearance! This is gonna be so much fun! It's a massive Persona crossover! Still, wonder how Sho shall fit into this, now that you have an idea of who he is and what sort of past he has. Either way, LET'S RAISE SOME SHIT UP!
Cloud4012 chapter 24 . 4/13
Good to have you back and great chapter
kitanalao chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
haha... another suffering... i love it. sadly i have to stop for now due to my internet connection had been error right now so i rarely get conection. but i'll be back see you...