Reviews for Dogfight!
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I like the way you did Rebecca here. That was a total surprise at the end. I keeps me guessing whether Rebecca was serious about Shizuka or just meddling with her love fact that Shizuka hid everything from Rebecca and never asked for help in chasing the boys off leads me to think that Rebecca was just meddling. However, there are some mixed signals going on here. When you had Rebecca and Shikuka eating dinner together, was that a hint that they were in a more serious relationship?
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
OH MY GOODNESS THIS WAS AWESOME :DDDD

I love the big ensemble-comedy feel to it, the interesting twists on the employee cliche that take it out of that predictable area, the humor and romance and the ending omg I love it :DDD

This was super great! I'm excited to read more stories from you this season! Thank you for writing this!
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Lol, love the twist ending. The whole thing is really fun and funny, and the Haga cameo and his bug glasses pretty much sold it for me. xDD Good job, and keep it up!

~Jess (My Misguided Fairytale)
Mandolina Lightrobber chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Well, that was one twist I wasn't expecting. :'D

I like your writing style, it's always a joy to read and you always manage to bring something inventive to the table. Awesome job!
Chicary chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Biggest twist ending today! Kudos for that!

And I'm glad to read a light and fluffy fic for this round. The set-up was nice and detailed and I /thought/ I knew where it was heading until you shamplowed us in the end.

What pairing to think about! (not spoiling for future readers).
1-800-SHDWRLM chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
The end had a nice twist and was very cute :)
Dusty Llama chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I love the way you wrote Rebecca! I feel like I should have seen that coming from a mile away (and, honestly, I /was/ wondering about all the secrecy Shizuka had going on) but the Cuteshipping took me completely by surprise XD

There are so many elements to this that I liked - your inclusion of different characters, all of the interactions they had, the conflicts, the liberties taken with a time skip (like jobs and school). It all came together extremely successfully.

Brilliant writing, and good luck.
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This had a freakin' AMAZING ending!

Good luck!
bakurae chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
oh rebecca! this was so cute, especially shizuka's relationship with rebecca put up against the relationships shizuka has with otogi and honda!

good luck in the contest! c:
Graces of the Child chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Well that was an interesting ending! Certainty didn't see that coming!
OxEyed chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Ahh this story was really painful to read, not because it was bad, but because I really like all these characters and all the antagonism made me sad. It was really well-written, though, and I loved your characterization of Honda. (The characters were all done well, but I thought he was spot-on). I loved Shizuka as a lesbian; I hadn't really considered it before but I think I ship it now. :)

Oh, and the dialogue in this was really well done, too. It was like I could hear every character speaking their lines. That doesn't happen with every story I read. Good job and good luck!
yllimilly chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
OH MY GOSH

That. was. the best. surprise ending!

This was a very entertaining read, ripe with little details that make each character's ordeal very realistic - and you did a great job at alternating POV's, by the way. You made us root for and feel for everyone. Plus the pacing was just right and those 6k words just flew by! It didn't feel like a long read at all.

Wonderful story, best of luck for the contest!

Milly
Seirarin chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
You know, I really envy the way that you guys can write such long, detailed stories. Like this one. The buildup was just the right pace, the climax was well placed, and the ending had just enough of a twist to be realistic, even if it was a bit sudden. But overall, this was really enjoyable, and I wish you luck in the contest!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
LOL so well writen, I really dint expect the ending XD