Reviews for Hold On, Don't Let Go
YourxMuse chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Omg, this is so sweet, I love it. :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I have a little brother myself. One of the most terrifying things that happened was when Jacob had gone with me and my friends to Disneyland and I lost him. Everything went through my head at that point. I just knew some pervert had taken him to do God knows what and it all would have been my fault. Finally I met a security guard that took me to this like lost nad found place and I found Jacob. I was never so happy to see anyone so much in my life. I totally know how Dean felt. The relief you feel is overwhelming.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Awww super cute! Well done :P
Phx chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Love this. Loved Dean's worry (I am a sucker for protective big brother) and loved Sam for being smart and staying put like that.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
glad you found her, new york is a pretty crowded place when you try walking on the sidewalk. visited the place one summer and i had to walk on the streets pushy people kept pushing me off the sidewalk or taxi's trying run you over
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Ah, blackmail! Brings back memories! :)

Great story, love it!
nancylou chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
PoppyJ, as a native NYer, born in the Bronx, raised in Brooklyn, I am used to the busy and crowded streets of Manhattan, but I can understand how two boys from Lawrence, Kansas can be overwhelmed by the hustle and bustle.

Dean with guilt over losing Sam and Sammy thinking he got lost on purpose. They both needed that hug.

So, your sister was more upset about missing the train then about getting 'misplaced', LOL, good for her. Inspiration is an interesting thing and when the muse strikes you have to take advantage. Love your little story.