Reviews for Dress Me Up Doll Face
Se non ti dispiace, ti vorrei chiedere di fare un abbinamento yaoi su Tsurugi Kyousuke/Victor Blade e Tenma Matsukaze/Arion Sherwind, di Inazuma eleven go.
Con il limone molto lungo possibilmente perché è davvero raro trovare delle fiction su loro due, soprattutto a limone.
Grazie e spero che considererai la mia richiesta anche se italiana!
Comunque, è davvero un ottima fiction!
P.s. Ti chiederei però di non mettere Tenma come una femmina e di non fargli fare "una cagna in calore" come ad Ash. Grazie ancora
Taiga Flipsvilla chapter 1 . 2/24
Hot. That's all I'm still capable of thinking.
poke'fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
love it. This was awesome
mr. miggins chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Its my FAV
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This was really hot. Love the pairing too.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Sex is lhd
camas.buratto chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Wow...
trainer violet chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Would you be w
Titania's Song chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Good little one-shot. I liked the style and the whole Ash/Ashley thing was too good. Wouldn't have thought to pair them that way.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
That was nice like I got so turned on hahahahaha
Pupface1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
If you like hetalia, could you do a smut yaoi pairing of India and England! (there my OTP ).
HAPPYgoLUCKY chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
UGYAAAAA! ATSUI, ATSUI, AAATSUUIII! XD Someone please dump a bucket of ice cold water over me before i set on fire and destroy my room, this is totaly hot! ... _ ...*faint* (my Soul: I can finaly rest in bliss...uh, i mean peace hehe , ja ne :3) *floats up to shiny gate*
Maroontiger chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wow, that was a pretty good lemon. I would like to request some Preciousmetalshipping and/or Originalshipping, if it's not too much trouble. I've been so obsessed with these shippings...
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love it ; . ; I love it so freakin much! Brilliant! XD
toallyobsessed chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
that was perty good! i never really liked when boy rides boy cock, but that was okay.
i LOVE yaoi! i think you should do another yaoi fanfic with maybe pokemon again or maybe legend of zelda? i also like the yaoi pairing of darkpitxpit, darklinkxlink, pitxlink, and of course ashxgary! even though i am a girl, i would LOVE to turn into a guy just for this. D