Reviews for Time Mends Itself And Friends Grow On You
Luisa chapter 2 . 1/10
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Flik Fan chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Oh! Poor Flik! You really have to update this! If not for your sake, but for the sake of your fellow fanfiction writers and readers! This story is too good to be stopped!
Bugslifelover122 chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
Hi, oh my god! Poor flik, please please bring us more chapters. Your such an amazing writer and I need to know what happens! ;-)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Please update
Ghost adventure lover23 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
F
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
A wonderful read! Any plans to continue it?
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Goodness I hope Flik's alright!
SariSpy56 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
update this is sad, but awesome
Kyle chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This title should be (Flik Is Flickering) since he is flickering in and out of conscience and Hopper has very little if anything to do with this chapter.
SilentAngel48 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
what: Stop saying its dumb! Its a good story and u don't know what ur talking about. Its a great story! Don't stop it just becuz some people r haters ;)
SilentAngel48 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
ABSOLUTELY, 100% IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! :DDD Great idea for a fic, too! Original and awesome. PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AHHHHH!
Starzinmieyez chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
aw that last part was so cute so this is a great idea- the gap needs filling in :) please keep going with this :) don't abandon it- I wanna know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I really hope you finish this because there are so many unfinished stories in this archive.
Sandy chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
This is a very well written story, I hope you continue with it!
what chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
OH! Come on! This is dumb, it too short!