Reviews for Time Mends Itself And Friends Grow On You
Bugslifelover122 chapter 2 . 2/21
Hi, oh my god! Poor flik, please please bring us more chapters. Your such an amazing writer and I need to know what happens! ;-)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Please update
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
F
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
A wonderful read! Any plans to continue it?
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Goodness I hope Flik's alright!
SariSpy56 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
update this is sad, but awesome
Kyle chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This title should be (Flik Is Flickering) since he is flickering in and out of conscience and Hopper has very little if anything to do with this chapter.
RobotBendingVampire48 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
what: Stop saying its dumb! Its a good story and u don't know what ur talking about. Its a great story! Don't stop it just becuz some people r haters ;)
RobotBendingVampire48 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
ABSOLUTELY, 100% IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! :DDD Great idea for a fic, too! Original and awesome. PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AHHHHH!
Starzinmieyez chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
aw that last part was so cute so this is a great idea- the gap needs filling in :) please keep going with this :) don't abandon it- I wanna know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I really hope you finish this because there are so many unfinished stories in this archive.
Sandy chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
This is a very well written story, I hope you continue with it!
what chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
OH! Come on! This is dumb, it too short!
Jbird2000 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
WOW that is the only word I'm thinking right now yOU ARE SUCH AN AWESOME, MAGNIFECENT, COMPLETELY COOL,AMAZING WRITER WRITE MORE SOON BEFORE I DIE!
Jbird2000 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
.GOD I HOPE FLIK IS OKAY!tHIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY please please PLEASE write more soon you are my favorite writer and always will be and Someone better give you CREDIT FOR THIS STORY CAUSE IS AWESOME anyone who disrespects this story will FEEL THE FRYING PAN FURY