Reviews for Children's Hour
MzRenai chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Very well written.
rivendellelve chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
well that story's just awesome.
Grissina chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Would love to see a scene like this on the show. Thanks for sharing it.
Marlowe97 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Uuuuh, this was awesome. Not too much, two fixed Point of views, interesting get-out and juuuust enough information to want more but be satisfied with how it ended, started, and middled.

Really cool. I'd like to see the mouth-to-mouth needle exchange on screen, though. And I don't mean that in any kind of slashy way
SupernaturalGeek chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
That was wonderfully touching, nerve wracking, and completely in character the whole way through.

I liked the believability of Eliot feigning disinterest in Hardison and Parker to get the bad guys focused on him and it was satisfying that Hardison realised what he was doing. Their escape and the way Parker and Hardison did what was necessary to protect Eliot made for a nice role reversal and really showed the bond between them.

I really enjoyed seeing Nate and Sophie's side of things as well in the second chapter. The image of Nate sitting quietly and telling Eliot the same story Sophie had already told Hardison and Parker was really sweet, yet again never seemed out of character.

I had a lot of parts I liked but this was my favourite because it sums them up perfectly;

How they got into that room wasn't important. How they got out from there wasn't either.

They were together, they were a team, and they had each other's back and if the last hour hadn't proven how much greater that made all of them little ever would.
Yammy1983 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
love it!
delia cerrano chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Good job! Good chapters in spite of the torture which I guess was necessary for the story.
whovian42 chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Good continuation.

Nice that Parker and Hardison were the ones to 'front' the escape.

And "Nurse Gail": yay. I like that his 'caregiver' really was a medical professional. :)

I hope you do continue a bit on this one; I'd like a little more of the aftershocks to everyone from this.
drjones chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Yeah for Chapter Two!
itscalledkarma chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Really loving this story...please continue gotta know that Eliot pulled through ok and Parker gets herself back together!
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Was not expecting more of this. Loved is.
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Love this story...so much suspence!
LeverageFan1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
love it!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That can't be the end! No no no no! We've got find out why they were in the room, who the bad guy was and so on!
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Funny, those needles sound like a Cassia and Siobhan plot...err, torture...device. From 'Betrayal', maybe? Anyway, great story seeing how their individual strengths all played a part in getting them out of there, even when those attributes had to be used on more unconventional ways.