Reviews for Sea Salt & Sugar
Moore!
Fangirl Queenie chapter 24 . 4/11
IUKBDNCILKRJFVJNFKBV NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *screams so more* RIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKUUUUU!
I swear I'll PM chapter 47 . 3/15
AHHHHHH OH MY FRICKIN HECKS IDK THIS WAS BRIILIANT.

Axel was so nice when he ran into Sora before school omg! It just makes me so happy 'cause agh I was feeling pretty bad for Sora right then and there. AGH. I can't get over how good of a friend he is.

And then Riku! I was pretty afraid for Sora when Riku went ahead nd asked if Sora had been smoking, despite what Roxas had said, but then he reassured him and just (!)
I'm just nervous for when he finds out whooooo Sora was with. And he will (right?). That much is clear aha. BUT ANYWHO.

Axel and Roxas. Omg. Axel. Ya patient, precious little duckling. Agh. You deal with Roxas's bull so much. You sort of deserve a reward. Aghhhhhhhh. He seemed actually frustrated that Roxas didn't want to continue on this time? Like yeah that's probably natural for anyone who would be wanting to keep going, but I'm just afrid of him either pushing Roxas too far or getting so frustrated with Roxas that he just wants to break up.

I LMOST FORGOT ABOUT VEN OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. He told his mother. He told. His mother. Not only that, but he served her so harshly. Agh omfg. He's usually such a precious little duckling (he still is, just one with a slight attitude (for good reasons though)). TERRA YA LITTLE SHIT. Ven was so innocent. There's really nothing wrong with him losing his virginity (like I'm not someone who's like "AH YOU LOST YOUR V CARD? WHORE. OMG YOU SHOULD'VE WAITED." Even if I myself am choosing to wait 'till marriage), I just am seriously nnoyed that Terra, who was very exposed to the real world nd not as innocent as Ven, took Ven's V card after lord knows how long! (It just doesn't feel like they were together too long ;-; I feel like if one is to lose their v card before marriage, it ought to be with someone who you've been with for a while, someone who you love and trust, nd just aghhhhhh. But I guess that just dds on to the really teenager-y theme to this story (since they are in HS in this AU, after all).

SIGH. Please. I need a new chapter.

But take your time.

But please still.
Nobody againagai chapter 46 . 3/15
Hellooooo!~ I ended up not reding on my laptop. Sigh.
I'll PM you when I do though!

I don't think I ever read this chapter. And just. Omg. ROXAS IS SUCH A DICK.

I know he's now struggling with Self Harm (and I feel like you portrayed that a little incorrectly in this, but for the most (and vague) prt, you were on this dot), but agh! Roxas ya little shit! I'm not even going to try nd be articulate in this review 'cause agHHHHHH. Here I was reading and thought he'd sympathize with his twin, bUT NO. IMMA SAY IT AGAIN. YOU LITTLE SHIT. AHHHHHH.

I find myself forgetting that Ven and Terra were in BBS together, and therefore everytime I really think about it, I get surprised about how they're together in this story because its just so unlikely for them to meet (it was by chance) and so I just view them as two totally different characters with no relation. Its crazy!

Beat. Ya little shit. Omfg. No. Why you do dis. Not cool. Stop ya shit. Sora has changed, and you need to accept this.

That is all for now.

I am off to read the last chapter (that is up rn)
Nobody again chapter 27 . 3/1
I loooooove all the humor in this, I forgot to sy this before. I'm sure I said it one point last year, but you know c'x

I knoooooow you didn't promise any REAL juicy romance stuff, which is pretty okay to me, just as long as your writing stays beautiful and well developed (I've read plenty of fics where they start out well, but then the wy they word things and the intelectual part just starts to decline and its kind of dissapointing. Buuuuuut your chapters are all so amazing, so no worries!~
Nobody chapter 25 . 3/1
THIS IS MY SECOND TIME READING THIS FIC AND I JUST REALIZED THAT THAT SCENE WAAAAS LIKE ALADIN OMG.

I used to review and keep up with this story for a while (last year) but then I got busy and finally FINALLY got to come back and I'm re reading all of it so that I can remember it all before I read the chapters I haven't read yet!
(I'm kind of too lazy to log into my account right now, but later on my laptop {which lready has me logged in on it} I'll be able to review under my actual user c'x
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
I really love your writing. I'm immediately there and can see the pain and the twisted up in confusion expressions on their face whenever one's sad, like Riku trying to remember his past. I really like that you put in Riku isn't good with algebra, Isa's appearance and Roxas and Sora's love story. I really cant wait to see where this goes. Namine's inclusion had me crying. Cant wait for more.
Tamara chapter 47 . 12/18/2015
Please continue the story! Im so curious what will happen and the story is sooo gooddddd
bitterbeauty813 chapter 47 . 11/13/2015
Great chapter! I can't wait for more!
SoraxRiku13 chapter 47 . 11/13/2015
I literally squealed when I got the email of a new chapter! The story's starting to get more interesting and I'm honestly hooked. I would love to read more! Looking forward for the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 47 . 11/13/2015
AHH YOU'RE BACK! IM SO GLAD! GOOD READ!
ryan.v.koert chapter 46 . 7/13/2015
Well that asshole lol
Nexmajise chapter 46 . 7/2/2015
Your newest chapters were a bit iffy with their content at first. You were trying too hard to make us see the characters actions, and the dialogue between the characters had become choppy and awkward again, (which saddened me after you had worked so hard to make them converse like actual humans) but as this chapter began to progress I could see that you were beginning to get a feel for your characters again. Good Job!(:
I'm truly wondering what you are going to do with Ventus. His character went in a totally different direction than what I had expected. Although that isn't entirely a bad thing, I truly was hoping his character wouldn't turn out this way. But, I'm not the author, so I will sit back and read and see what you do. I've always enjoyed surprises.

Roxas's character is so hard for me to hate! I dislike his cruelty toward Ventus, but I understand that he acts out towards his brother due to his insecurities. It's a scary way of thinking that we as living beings have.

Sora and Riku are turning out how I was beginning to expect, although I have completely forgotten about Beat and where he came from. I'm still curious as how that is going to go. Soriku needs a little road bump anyhow. Sora and Riku need a new level of trust and I'm thinking that this new interest in Sora might bring it to them.

All in all, I enjoyed this chapter more than I enjoyed chapter 45. I hope to see the next chapter soon. But, please remember to take your time and put yourself into the minds of your characters. Don't rush their conversations or feel as though you have to force actions or settings. A story makes a reader imagine. You don't want to shatter that image with unnatural and unneeded wording. Just relax, and and let yourself be free to write what you see and feel. If you yourself don't feel comfortable with your story, than you can't expect anyone else to feel comfortable with it either.

Good Luck and Keep Writing!
-Nexmajise
bitterbeauty813 chapter 46 . 7/1/2015
Great chapter! I can't wait for more!
OwN Avenged chapter 46 . 6/27/2015