Reviews for Sea Salt & Sugar
Update please chapter 47 . 4/14
Please update :-(

I really like this book

This is my favorite book

Waaaaahh
Somebody chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Can you plzz continue this it's so good!
Guest chapter 47 . 11/6/2016
Are you going to continue this? Cause I would really love it if you did!
gima2618 chapter 47 . 8/1/2016
Omg this is the most confusing drama mystery high school story ever, wtf is wrong with everyone I think that the least crazy or sicko is namine and sora, everyone needs to put things in order in their life and wtf is wrong with Roxas and Ventus how can he ask his brother to hide and fake about being him and then turn his back on him when his brother is starting to have problems Roxas is selfish
Guest chapter 47 . 6/1/2016
Moore!
Fangirl Queenie chapter 24 . 4/11/2016
IUKBDNCILKRJFVJNFKBV NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *screams so more* RIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKUUUUU!
I swear I'll PM chapter 47 . 3/15/2016
AHHHHHH OH MY FRICKIN HECKS IDK THIS WAS BRIILIANT.

Axel was so nice when he ran into Sora before school omg! It just makes me so happy 'cause agh I was feeling pretty bad for Sora right then and there. AGH. I can't get over how good of a friend he is.

And then Riku! I was pretty afraid for Sora when Riku went ahead nd asked if Sora had been smoking, despite what Roxas had said, but then he reassured him and just (!)
I'm just nervous for when he finds out whooooo Sora was with. And he will (right?). That much is clear aha. BUT ANYWHO.

Axel and Roxas. Omg. Axel. Ya patient, precious little duckling. Agh. You deal with Roxas's bull so much. You sort of deserve a reward. Aghhhhhhhh. He seemed actually frustrated that Roxas didn't want to continue on this time? Like yeah that's probably natural for anyone who would be wanting to keep going, but I'm just afrid of him either pushing Roxas too far or getting so frustrated with Roxas that he just wants to break up.

I LMOST FORGOT ABOUT VEN OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. He told his mother. He told. His mother. Not only that, but he served her so harshly. Agh omfg. He's usually such a precious little duckling (he still is, just one with a slight attitude (for good reasons though)). TERRA YA LITTLE SHIT. Ven was so innocent. There's really nothing wrong with him losing his virginity (like I'm not someone who's like "AH YOU LOST YOUR V CARD? WHORE. OMG YOU SHOULD'VE WAITED." Even if I myself am choosing to wait 'till marriage), I just am seriously nnoyed that Terra, who was very exposed to the real world nd not as innocent as Ven, took Ven's V card after lord knows how long! (It just doesn't feel like they were together too long ;-; I feel like if one is to lose their v card before marriage, it ought to be with someone who you've been with for a while, someone who you love and trust, nd just aghhhhhh. But I guess that just dds on to the really teenager-y theme to this story (since they are in HS in this AU, after all).

SIGH. Please. I need a new chapter.

But take your time.

But please still.
Nobody againagai chapter 46 . 3/15/2016
Hellooooo!~ I ended up not reding on my laptop. Sigh.
I'll PM you when I do though!

I don't think I ever read this chapter. And just. Omg. ROXAS IS SUCH A DICK.

I know he's now struggling with Self Harm (and I feel like you portrayed that a little incorrectly in this, but for the most (and vague) prt, you were on this dot), but agh! Roxas ya little shit! I'm not even going to try nd be articulate in this review 'cause agHHHHHH. Here I was reading and thought he'd sympathize with his twin, bUT NO. IMMA SAY IT AGAIN. YOU LITTLE SHIT. AHHHHHH.

I find myself forgetting that Ven and Terra were in BBS together, and therefore everytime I really think about it, I get surprised about how they're together in this story because its just so unlikely for them to meet (it was by chance) and so I just view them as two totally different characters with no relation. Its crazy!

Beat. Ya little shit. Omfg. No. Why you do dis. Not cool. Stop ya shit. Sora has changed, and you need to accept this.

That is all for now.

I am off to read the last chapter (that is up rn)
Nobody again chapter 27 . 3/1/2016
I loooooove all the humor in this, I forgot to sy this before. I'm sure I said it one point last year, but you know c'x

I knoooooow you didn't promise any REAL juicy romance stuff, which is pretty okay to me, just as long as your writing stays beautiful and well developed (I've read plenty of fics where they start out well, but then the wy they word things and the intelectual part just starts to decline and its kind of dissapointing. Buuuuuut your chapters are all so amazing, so no worries!~
Nobody chapter 25 . 3/1/2016
THIS IS MY SECOND TIME READING THIS FIC AND I JUST REALIZED THAT THAT SCENE WAAAAS LIKE ALADIN OMG.

I used to review and keep up with this story for a while (last year) but then I got busy and finally FINALLY got to come back and I'm re reading all of it so that I can remember it all before I read the chapters I haven't read yet!
(I'm kind of too lazy to log into my account right now, but later on my laptop {which lready has me logged in on it} I'll be able to review under my actual user c'x
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
I really love your writing. I'm immediately there and can see the pain and the twisted up in confusion expressions on their face whenever one's sad, like Riku trying to remember his past. I really like that you put in Riku isn't good with algebra, Isa's appearance and Roxas and Sora's love story. I really cant wait to see where this goes. Namine's inclusion had me crying. Cant wait for more.
Tamara chapter 47 . 12/18/2015
Please continue the story! Im so curious what will happen and the story is sooo gooddddd
bitterbeauty813 chapter 47 . 11/13/2015
Great chapter! I can't wait for more!
SoraxRiku13 chapter 47 . 11/13/2015
I literally squealed when I got the email of a new chapter! The story's starting to get more interesting and I'm honestly hooked. I would love to read more! Looking forward for the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 47 . 11/13/2015
AHH YOU'RE BACK! IM SO GLAD! GOOD READ!