Reviews for Suave, Smooth, and Sophisticated
XxChronOblivionxX chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Ahhh, this will probably remain my favorite oneshot for a long, long time. Just read it for the fifth time, and its still equally enjoyable. Definitely one of the sweetest and funniest things I've ever read. Your Naoto-style prose is just hilarious, and I love both her and Rise in this story.

Excellent work on this.
Nanashi chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I really like this
This would be a really good manga
I would really like to see that
Especially since most of the manga about this pairing is nsfw
And this is one of my fav persona fics
(_)b
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Lovely story.
QueenOfTheRevue chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was really cute, and I loved how awkward you made Naoto. I really enjoyed this! :)
acid.furry chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I really liked this story! I thought you did a great job with the pairing. It was very awkwardly cute lol.
Alli Pop chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
That was the most adorable thing I've read in ages
FeatherBerry chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I absolutely love the humour you inject into the story, laughed out loud quite a few times!
Miss Prince chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
P4 Arena rekindled my fondness for this fandom, and I've had a hankering for Naoto/Rise, and this fic is exactly what I was looking for. Argh, cute awkward babies 3 I just wanted to hug poor Naoto the whole time. This was perfect! 3
ThrottaKaze chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
BEST

BEST, BEST, BEST, BEST. I loved this! I've recently gotten madly into this pairing in a big way and this was absolutely fantastic, thank you so much. You write them all so in character and it's just so horribly charming and delightful I literally sit here laughing my head off, it's so brilliant. Keep up the good, work!
shiro kujigane4 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
HELL YEAH! i looooove Naoto X Rise!
Ailoncha chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
And I never thought this pairing could work... yet here I am, loving them after reading this story.
You managed to make them complement each other so well. Also, Naoto's characterization was really good, if not perfect.
Gasian Gaond chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is one of the reasons NaotoxRise is my OTP. Naoto is so lovable, everyone is in character, I just love everything you put in here!

Best of luck!
Grey Soldier chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I love all of your work, and I love Rise, so this is among my favorite pieces of yours.

The way you write Naoto is astounding, you craft every line so methodically and perfectly. The way which each smile was analyzed was perfect to the character and kept Rise's smiles interesting.

I also like the bromance between Naoto and Yosuke, and basically Yosuke in general in the piece.
Selryam chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
You still write the funniest Naoto. I can't remember why I didn't read this the second I discovered its existence.

...But, there was something wrong with this. It may just be that this is very straightforward and sappy and in general I don't like that so much. And the romance clichés. Acknowledging them as silly clichés makes them a little better, but they still felt old and detracted from the story, in my mind.

The length is a problem, too. Of course I love to read your writing and if you write long things that's more reading, which I like, but — I don't feel that this fic needed to be as long as it was. I didn't feel that every scene was necessary, was building something important to the progression of the story or their relationship. They were all generally funny and enjoyable, but not strictly necessary. And you don't want things to drag on, do you?

But you still write the funniest Naoto.
bloodyfangirl13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This story was beautiful one of the few I've read were they're both in character i must say bravo! I really like Naotos gift ideas thats so her! XD I also loved how you wrote the sence were they kissed it was sweet and romantic but in a realitic kinda way. Over all it was a wonderful story i will deifently read again!